Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banning an entire forum?

Go down 
+4
Bamberpanda
Henry Quirk
yigaar
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
yigaar
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-17

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:44 am

i think this was a good place to pick brains for free... perhaps the capricious liar is a thief as well.. - what recently pissed me off was that the forum deleted means i lost what i had thought and typed.. also it may be to take ownership. the thought had occured to me that the forum owner could be a thief of sorts.. but i didnt care as long as i could kill time and use it to clarify my own views... now i would like to revisit my own words.. to see what has changed in my head.. but its not available which pisses me offf. karma resolves .. no one can steal anything from anyone.. the owner should know.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Natrolleon Trollaparte
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Natrolleon Trollaparte

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 am

Is it really that much of a hard pill for you fucks to swallow? There's nothing philosophical about it. That forum was nothing but spam that you delusional cud chewers filled it with. That's why it was banned.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 pm

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Animat10

Quote :
That forum was nothing but spam that you delusional cud chewers filled it with. That's why it was banned
....courtesy of ...

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Smiley16

\!!

Back to top Go down
yigaar
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 am

Natrolleon Trollaparte wrote:
Is it really that much of a hard pill for you fucks to swallow? There's nothing philosophical about it. That forum was nothing but spam that you delusional cud chewers filled it with. That's why it was banned.
.. if i value a trinket more than i value a jewel.. its my choice, no one is entitled to an opinion about it.. nobody asked u for your stupid two cents.. but you had nothing better to do than show your irrelevant concern at what you deem spam..makes u the biggest ... .lol! 
Back to top Go down
Natrolleon Trollaparte
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Natrolleon Trollaparte

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 pm

yigaar wrote:
.. if i value a trinket more than i value a jewel.. its my choice, no one is entitled to an opinion about it.. nobody asked u for your stupid two cents.. but you had nothing better to do than show your irrelevant concern at what you deem spam..makes u the biggest ... .lol! 
Enjoy the blocked list you delusional piece of trash.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 pm

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Smiley18

\!! ~~ banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Smilie_be_026

consider philosophy taking center stage, once more ...
and the actors' genuflecting* of anything, be it wild gestures or accurate articulation.

Like a Star @ heaven http://www.thefreedictionary.com/genuflect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blocklist
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:05 am

butterflies are still free to fly ....

but one would notice the current american angst ....

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Schmetterling_0257

Back to top Go down
yigaar
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 am

yigaar wrote:

Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:16 am

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Apotheker-smilies-0001

\!!

lots of secrets. but waning confidence. should be confidential?

like wishing speedy recovery, without regrets ....

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Smiley25

Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:01 am

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Freezi10 banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Coucht10

\!!

was this ever taken into consideration?
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 am

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 House_10

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Red_fe10

did cold feet trigger the ban?

\!!
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 am

Bamberpanda wrote:
JAB,

please update me. I dropped out of the forum some time back. I dropped back to see what was going on. It's closed??????

GUARDIAN
What has the guardianonline got to do with DPF?

If relevant: the Guardian was subverted by the UK Establishmen long ago, just recently, it has become more aggressively censorious. Behind its public face as liberally 'inclusive', it is ideologically exclusive. Its 'politics' are concentrated on issues of race & gender (dead PC!). This duality is used to obscure the underlying CLASS issues; like, how come 1% of obscenely rich bank owners rule the world & its media.

The Guardian, &/or its software, exclude posts of a radical CONTENT by objecting to FORMS of expression. So 'offensive' posts can, in practice, be almost anything the Establshment does not like. Giving offence is now a crime in the eyes of POTUS emperor, Big Brother Bojangles. And he is soooooo PC!

The Gurner's sister fake-liberal sheet, The Independent, is following suit by clamping down on dissident posters.

JOINING DOTS
The world is nearing a catastrophic banking collapse, bad or worse than in 1930.
Severe global civil unrest is near-certain.

POTUS Bojangles has stocked up with 2 billion (yes) rounds of anti-personnel (dum-dum bullets) ammunition, & annuled habeas corpus - all for 'homeland security'. He is most prolly going to provoke a showdown by seizing guns from  owners citizens (unconstitutional), start nationwide gunfights, then announce martial law, which will involve pullng the plug on free internet exchanges.

If democracy falls in the USA, it will fall everywhere.

With the facade of democracy gone, the 1% of super-rich will rule the world directly, by brute money & gun power. The 1% is quite ready to exterminate billions of 'surplus' people, beginning with dissidents.

Buy a gun, tell your friends, or head for the hills. If you have posted here, you are on a 'list'

If you sit still & dumb, pack a case & wait for the 0300 bell for the Auschwitz Special.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for you.

Why am I being bombarded with repeated advertising pop-ups here, in a bizarre language? More hacking?
\!!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/20/nsa-snowden-files-drives-destroyed-london

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nick-clegg-backs-david-cameron-as-pm-sends-cabinet-secretary-sir-jeremy-heywood-to-warn-guardian-over-edward-snowden-documents-8777216.html

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/independent-cameron-veranlasste-druck-auf-guardian-a-917676.html

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Bowling-smiley

https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com/t242-what-is-philosophy

what philosophy could be at work when people are beginning to notice that they are becoming obsolete?

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Crying10

Back to top Go down
yigaar
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:48 am

yigaar wrote:
i couldnt care less about silly IP bans.. i dont use a fixed IP .. it changes every week.. see i can post again? now i realize why people conceal their identity online.. lots of wasted mongrels like you abound..that shielded by the anonymity of the net, show their filthy souls..the small amount of power you had... of some trivial knowledge was used to ban my IP.. heateful and filthy minds bring about their own destruction.. .. in this life or the next...
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 pm

banning an entire forum? - Page 4 2183378x0fv7imqi1

\!!

Back to top Go down
mayflow
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am

Well maybe so but since we are a bunch of Universal travelers with tons of skills, we just play in the Universe as we please. I have been banned how many times, and just found or founded better yet places of light and joy. How many dissy forums in the world do you really think there are? One billion or so? Maybe more. You can complain all you want, but you cannot win anything other than a whiner's pin.

Here you go: banning an entire forum? - Page 4 Official-whiner-button
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banning an entire forum?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4