Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banning an entire forum?

Go down 
+4
Bamberpanda
Henry Quirk
yigaar
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
thedoc
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-01-25

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:12 pm

NT, it doesn't sound like you know anything about 'Dissident Philosophy' forum, or are you a sock of one of the pedophiles, trying to paper over your participation and the banning of the forum. You really shouldn't be so obvious with your perversion.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:19 pm

\!!

thanks, Doc!

should one not know by now how to give a wide berth to contemporary bonapartism and why?
seems it cannot be wide enough .... (given the global contexts.... public question marks inclusive)

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Napole10
Back to top Go down
Natrolleon Trollaparte
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Natrolleon Trollaparte

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm going to pick this apart and show you just much of a fucking retard you are.

thedoc wrote:
NT, it doesn't sound like you know anything about 'Dissident Philosophy' forum,"
Well for one I was a member there, probably the only one with any actual interest in actual philosophy, as well as the only one there who had a sound mind.

Quote :
or are you a sock of one of the pedophiles, trying to paper over your participation and the banning of the forum.
Calling me a pedophile, really? You're quite the delusional little fuck stain, aren't you? This is exactly the type of thing posted day in and day out by trolls just like you. "Y U PEDUHFILE BRO LAWL?!!11111". I had zero participation in that shit holes banning. All of you did that yourself by posting your delusional spam.

Quote :
You really shouldn't be so obvious with your perversion.
What "perversion" is there? Just because you say I'm a "pedophile", doesn't in anyway make it true. If you want to think that, assuming you've got anything left of your meth choked brain to think with, then go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Natrolleon Trollaparte
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Natrolleon Trollaparte

Male

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:01 pm

[quote="imp-pulse"]\!!

thanks, Doc!

should one not know by now how to give a wide berth to contemporary bonapartism and why?
seems it cannot be wide enough .... (given the global contexts.... inclusive)

/quote]Do you even know half of whatever it is your trying to talk about? Or are you so high on your make shift philosophical horse, that your delusional bullshit has started to make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
thedoc
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:18 pm

imp-pulse wrote:
\!!

thanks, Doc!

seems it cannot be wide enough .... (given the global contexts.... public question marks inclusive)

Hello Imp, sometimes you just can't help poking the idiot with a stick just to see him jump, might be cruel but it is entertaining. Maybe I'll look in on some of the other forums that you are on. Bye for now.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:31 am

thedoc wrote:
imp-pulse wrote:
\!!

thanks, Doc!

Hello Imp, sometimes you just can't help poking the idiot with a stick just to see him jump, might be cruel but it is entertaining. Maybe I'll look in on some of the other forums that you are on. Bye for now.

my turn to listen further .... and yes, please do so.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:46 am

[quote="Natrolleon Trollaparte"]
imp-pulse wrote:
\!!

thanks, Doc!

seems it cannot be wide enough .... (given the global contexts.... inclusive)

/quote]Do you even know half of whatever it is your trying to talk about? Or are you so high on your make shift philosophical horse, that your delusional bullshit has started to make sense to you?

trying, yeah, that's the correct word for it. also correctly depicting our time.

are you so high on your make shift philosophical horse, that your delusional bullshit has started to make sense to you

or am i so high on my make shift philosophical horse?
actually, i have not yet measured the height, nor a possible highness that could come with the shifts i work (contrary to making them).

that your delusional bullshit has started to make sense to you?
should it, in your opinion?
my delusional bullshit? i don't get my delusions from bull(ie)s in the first place.

finally, has such started to make sense to me?
in some cases yes. especially when it appeals to my finely developed 5 senses as well.

may i ask you now, if you can "sense" the difference between directness and your brand of crudeness?

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Smiley10

only on rare occasions does one get to be more specific, imho.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Henry Quirk

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:46 am

Natrolleon,

You wrote, "...anyone else who had been a member of that forum are in no place to talk about "logic" of any kind..."

Using a rather broad brush, aren't you?

#

"smut”

Some of us took active, and -- I think -- well-reasoned, stands against the pedophiliac hordes.

#

"I was a member there, probably the only one with any actual interest in actual philosophy, as well as the only one there who had a sound mind."

What handle did you use?

I ask 'cause several folks there (including at least one of the pedophiles) unjustifiably assessed themselves in the same way.

##

Doc,

You're right about 'freethought' and I'll have to give 'project reason' a look-see.
Back to top Go down
Natrolleon Trollaparte
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Natrolleon Trollaparte

Male

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:02 am

Henry Quirk wrote:
Natrolleon,

You wrote, "...anyone else who had been a member of that forum are in no place to talk about "logic" of any kind..."

Using a rather broad brush, aren't you?
Am I using a rather broad brush? Does that mean am I exaggerating or something? If that's what you're asking then the answer is no. I seriously consider myself to be the only sane one on that forum, and quite frankly this forum as well.

Quote :
Some of us took active, and -- I think -- well-reasoned, stands against the pedophiliac hordes.

#
I must be mistaken, because at the top of the page, I see nothing about "pedophiliac hordes"..."pedophiliac" isn't even a word. I see "PHILOSOPHY" though.

Quote :
"I was a member there, probably the only one with any actual interest in actual philosophy, as well as the only one there who had a sound mind."

What handle did you use?
What exactly are you asking?

Quote :
I ask 'cause several folks there (including at least one of the pedophiles) unjustifiably assessed themselves in the same way.

##

Doc,
If you want to take a stand against pedophilia, then go right ahead, but don't do it in a philosophy forum. Take your delusional shit to a justice forum, it'd be much more valuable there.

Quote :
You're right about 'freethought' and I'll have to give 'project reason' a look-see.
If you're going to quote me then do it the right way, will you? If you don't know, pm me and I'll show you how to properly quote.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Henry Quirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:21 am

"I seriously consider myself to be the only sane one on that forum, and quite frankly this forum as well."

As you like.

*shrug*
Back to top Go down
thedoc
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:41 am

Natrolleon Trollaparte wrote:

I seriously consider myself to be the only sane one on that forum, and quite frankly this forum as well.

Then why are you here? or do you take some perverted pleasure out of prancing around the assylum, flaunting your sanity in front of all the inmates? Surely you don't believe that you are going to convince us that you are sane or normal, and it is absolutely certain that you are not going to cure any of us. Oh, do you still think you are posting on that forum?

(quote Henry).
Back to top Go down
Natrolleon Trollaparte
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Natrolleon Trollaparte

Male

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:42 am

thedoc wrote:
imp-pulse wrote:
\!!

thanks, Doc!

I'm the idiot? Last I knew I wasn't posting delusional spam and passing off as philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Natrolleon Trollaparte
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Natrolleon Trollaparte

Male

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:44 am

thedoc wrote:

I seriously consider myself to be the only sane one on that forum, and quite frankly this forum as well.

Then why are you here? or do you take some perverted pleasure out of prancing around the assylum, flaunting your sanity in front of all the inmates? Surely you don't believe that you are going to convince us that you are sane or normal, and it is absolutely certain that you are not going to cure any of us. Oh, do you still think you are posting on that forum?

(quote Henry).
I joined because I was curious as to why that shitfest was banned. It had potential, but of course, inbreds such as yourself took it over and ran it into the ground. If the mods had grown a backbone, people like you would have been banned, and the site would never have been banned.
Back to top Go down
thedoc
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:47 am

Henry Quirk wrote:

What handle did you use?
What exactly are you asking?

"Handle" is another word for 'User I.D.', do you remember any of the ones your used on Dissident Philosophy?
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Henry Quirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:46 pm

"Last I knew I wasn't posting delusional spam and passing off as philosophy"

HA!

First: since you haven't given us the name you posted with 'there', none of us 'here' can say with certainty if you were a sane philosopher or nutjob spammer.

Second: nuthin' you’ve posted 'here' (so far) is remotely philosophical (or sane).

Third: philosophy (as event, as past time, as occupation) is highly overrated. In my experience: 'philosophers’ are usually nuthin’ more than sophists of the worst (garden variety) kind.

#

"If the mods had grown a backbone, people like you would have been banned, and the site would never have been banned."

HA!

This statement has me doubting you were a member 'there' for any length of time (or at all). The 'politics' of the Owner (obvious and public) overrode anything and everything any moderator did or could do.

'Dissident Philosophy' died solely because of its Owner (and what he or she allowed to grow there*).

*which, of course, was a crop of child fuckers and child fucker sympathizers.....these nutjobs took over DP (with the Owner's blessing) fairly late in the game.....before the child fucker infestation, DP was a lively, thinking, place.....all of this is to point out that if you were a member there, it was toward the end, when the place had degraded and was at its worst...I doubt you ever saw it at its best, which -- of course -- renders ALL your criticisms null and void...'nuff said...
Back to top Go down
thedoc
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Dissident Philosophy was an experiment, let everyone be a moderator and see what happens. I really hope that someday the results will be published in some scientific journal so I can read what was learned from the experiment. I guess it was important that the 'lab rats' didn't know that they were running some silly maze for the entertainment of the owners of the forum. It's almost like the experiment was shut down before it had run it's course? Or maybe that was the experiment?
Back to top Go down
thedoc
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

If it looks like a troll, talks like a troll, walks like a troll, It's probably a troll.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:50 am

thedoc wrote:
Dissident Philosophy was an experiment, let everyone be a moderator and see what happens. I really hope that someday the results will be published in some scientific journal so I can read what was learned from the experiment. I guess it was important that the 'lab rats' didn't know that they were running some silly maze for the entertainment of the owners of the forum. It's almost like the experiment was shut down before it had run it's course? Or maybe that was the experiment?

\!!

exactly: in fairness, it should be mentioned that owner "anna / vana" had "announced" this sort of "ending" and attempted it at least two times before the final shutdown.

problem: this ending was pre-meditated, hence not open, and very unfair. bad apples and the rest of everyone's environment. today's generation conflict in another disguise? the milgram experiment, double blind, double bind, limited risk for maximum "entertainment" ....

philosophy? http://www.marxists.org/archive/bloch/hope/introduction.htm

how predictable are generation y's learning options? big brotherhood on autopilot, evolution experimenting with ai.

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Sweet_troll

and since they are looking so cute, they most likely can get away with murder. after all, responsibility does not appear high on virtual learning-by-doing agendas.

Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Henry Quirk

Male

PostSubject: pffftt!   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:29 am

DP was an experiment in the same way it's an experiment when lil Johnny Shithead kicks a dog or pulls the legs offa bug.

The *Owner was (is) a capricious liar.

*any of the two or three who came and went
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:34 am

yeah, focus now on the gut feelings one usually is very careful to air.

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Girl74

\!!

p.s. basics for online philosophers? how (not) to vent disapproval .... since the web does not forget.
which leads to speculations about nutjobs and remuneration, not so?

pps. banning an entire forum? - Page 3 345

Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:10 pm

for all those who so expertly tried to set up a trap for unsuspecting forum participants with only one (hypocritical, imho) subject it should boil down to (pedophiliacs from the 70's), find your way through the maze (and the peer groups with their different political "socialization"):

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Smiley_emoticons_charly_megaphon

all the best, otherwise!  

\!!

Last edited by imp-pulse on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:49 am

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Couch10

\!!

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Smilie_girl_151

"There are now-a-days professors of philosophy but not philosophers" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by imp-pulse on Mon May 27, 2013 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:18 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_by_country

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Quake11

sadly, dpf seems unable to discuss any topic at this level...

\!!
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:36 am

imp-pulse wrote:
for all those who so expertly tried to set up a trap for unsuspecting forum participants with only one (hypocritical, imho) subject it should boil down to (pedophiliacs from the 70's), find your way through the maze (and the peer groups with their different political "socialization"):

see edited post above please.

all the best, otherwise!  banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Smiley_emoticons_charly_megaphon

\!!

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/gruener-paedophilen-aktivist-war-verurteilter-straftaeter-a-901937.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/past-pedophile-links-haunt-german-green-party-a-899544-2.html

Last edited by imp-pulse on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 am

current pov: closer to praying

banning an entire forum? - Page 3 Animat16

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banning an entire forum?   banning an entire forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banning an entire forum?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next