Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Changes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 pm

There will be some incoming forum changes throughout the upcoming days in order to better manage and allow for future philosophical discussion on the boards.

Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 am

FYI dissident forum:

I am losing my will to post & respond around here due to a lack of people challenging or taking interest in my posts/thoughts/etc.

Therefore, I am going to be around doing what an administrator does best: I have no idea...

For now, I will clean the forum up a little bit and look to change some minor details.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 am

hey, UR, i didn't want to spoil that other thread of yours...

why didn't you simply ERASE my posts to begin with?

Start a NEW 'random shit thread', i PROMISE that i won't post there again, if i do you can BAN me!
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:53 am

Unreasonable wrote:
I am losing my will to post & respond around here due to a lack of people challenging or taking interest in my posts/thoughts/etc.
If at first you don't succeed -- try something different.

Did Colonel Sanders have a good idea, and it took thousands of attempts for someone to see it, or was it a bad idea and it took thousands of attempts to find a restaurant fool enough to buy his recipe?

Drone wrote:
hey, UR, i didn't want to spoil that other thread of yours...

why didn't you simply ERASE my posts to begin with?

Start a NEW 'random shit thread', i PROMISE that i won't post there again, if i do you can BAN me!
Are you the first guy to have a post deleted here? I like you more and more everyday.
Back to top Go down
attila of nazareth
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 am

Is this the real dissidents forum? Anyhoo I am Quetzalcoatl, I just used a different username here as I got bored with the other one. Smile

anyone remeber attila the stockbroker ~ anarchist poet? thats kinda where i got my username from, same kinda thing different usage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Changes
Page 1 of 1