Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Definitions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Definitions Empty
PostSubject: Definitions   Definitions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 pm

I. The Meaning of Life

The meaning of [life] is ... {according to my words & authority} ... perhaps the first, and absolutely the most profound question that a student of [philosophy] can ask him/herself: What is the meaning of life? To merely posit this question represents that a particular person is inclined to know a depth of [truth] within general [knowledge] that remains relatively unknown to the average masses (of people). Beginning with the question "why?", a young person is both genetically & memetically inclined toward the subject matter of Philosophy as a field of study. Then, to continue-onward along this path, and to study life-itself is to become a student of Philosophy. This student can then begin to see [things] with a new set of eyes, based on his/her physical constitution and capability for Success. If this student is genetically blessed/cursed with a vast [intellect] and predetermined to succeed in his/her endeavors, then he/she can become a Master of Philosophy, otherwise known as a "shaman", "seer", "sorcerer", "stoic", "wise man", "wizard", "witch", "magician", "muse", "oracle", "druid", "prophet", or "philosopher". All of these identities are strictly beheld by history, people, and places. -- respective cultures, societies, and traditions. Because life continually changes in some ways and remains the same in others, the definition of Philosophy changes accordingly to the prevailing & contemporary dialect in use. In the end, to know life is to live life. And this is what we all do, the collective-we as opposed to the individual-I. Thus, we all must speak, and we all must listen, in order to know: the meaning of life.

Last edited by Unreasonable on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

Definitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definitions   Definitions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 pm

II. Nothing

The meaning of [nothing] is ... {according to my words & authority} ... that which you cannot see, nor feel, nor think, nor know, nor hold, nor imagine. Ultimately, it is the absolute and infinite negation of all things! This realm of thought is not for the meek nor the children nor the feminine minds. This realm of thought is for Man, the Nihilist, the Destroyer of Worlds & Realities, Death-itself. To venture into the concept of 'nothing' is to enter into insanity and madness: Hell. Imagine the worst possible reality and the worst possible thing; this is the negation of Life. It is to think of Death-incarnate. It is imagining your loved ones and all the things you care for to be violently raped, maimed, choked, and killed in the most brutal possible ways, through your own hands, using betrayal, lies, and deceit. The Nihilist, a rarity upon the Earth, is invited into knowing Truth through the most deplorable manner. -- because to know the truth is to know the lie. To know the good is to know the evil. And these lies & evils exist within us all. The Nihilist, the Master of Nothing, then takes all possible values and negates them, which attempts to destroy and kill the self of the Individual. The Nihilist is Man-himself, walking, breathing, and living. He walks toward death in order to negate something, anything, or everything. He fails. His breath is the proof of his failure. As long as the Nihilist exists, he is in agony. To escape this Destiny, he must then posit Something. And he does; it is his breath and life. It is his signature on the World. It is his Authority in Action. Whether through inaction or reaction, he walks and thinks and feels a coldness no other dares to know for himself. That is Nothing. That is the Death which lives and feeds inside Life. -- within the Heart of Man.

Last edited by Unreasonable on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

Definitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definitions   Definitions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm

III. Morality

The meaning of [morality] is ... {according to my words & authority} ... a process of life through which the personal [ethics] of a human animal memetically evolves as a system of naturally-reinforced behaviors that actively sacrifice the [will] of the most powerful Individuals within such systems, strictly for the sake of associating within a Society for mutual-gains between peoples and persons. In other words, although most men have the power and capability to kill one another, they reasonably choose to not kill one another unless extremely forced & compelled to do otherwise. Law, Order, and the Social Contract all stand against men and their Will to Power. The historical narrative of all Moral systems takes place between societies, cultures, religions and the Mastery of Domain by which men & women originally rose to power, individually and socially-speaking, and respectively came to dominate the Other through displacement. Hinging on the generalized notion and realtime-effects of Human Sexuality, Mankind came to associate himself most with [God] while Womankind came to associate herself most with [Nature]. This polarization of concepts aligned all human animals on our planet to associate gender-based perceptions of [reality] and [actuality] to masculinized and feminized forms. Linguistically-speaking, this phenomenon appears throughout all languages known to Mankind as grammatical gender. I hypothesize that the very first human societies, and morality-itself, were all formed at the behest of spiritual leaders that constrained the mating practices of tribal members in order to forge social power-relationships based on hierarchical models that remained largely-indescribable to the common man and woman at the time of their conception. This in turn led to [patriarchical] and [matriarchical] moral systems, and the ideologies that were subsequently birthed from these ancient ancestors still exist today in a singular dichotomy: [West] v [East].
Back to top Go down
SpeedOfSilence
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
SpeedOfSilence

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Definitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definitions   Definitions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
I. The Meaning of Life

The meaning of [life] is ... {according to my words & authority} ... perhaps the first, and absolutely the most profound question that a student of [philosophy] can ask him/herself: What is the meaning of life? To merely posit this question represents that a particular person is inclined to know a depth of [truth] within general [knowledge] that remains relatively unknown to the average masses (of people). Beginning with the question "why?", a young person is both genetically & memetically inclined toward the subject matter of Philosophy as a field of study. Then, to continue-onward along this path, and to study life-itself is to become a student of Philosophy. This student can then begin to see [things] with a new set of eyes, based on his/her physical constitution and capability for Success. If this student is genetically blessed/cursed with a vast [intellect] and predetermined to succeed in his/her endeavors, then he/she can become a Master of Philosophy, otherwise known as a "shaman", "seer", "sorcerer", "stoic", "wise man", "wizard", "witch", "magician", "muse", "oracle", "druid", "prophet", or "philosopher". All of these identities are strictly beheld by history, people, and places. -- respective cultures, societies, and traditions. Because life continually changes in some ways and remains the same in others, the definition of Philosophy changes accordingly to the prevailing & contemporary dialect in use. In the end, to know life is to live life. And this is what we all do, the collective-we as opposed to the individual-I. Thus, we all must speak, and we all must listen, in order to know: the meaning of life.

The "meaning of life" is indication that one has submitted to the mind. The mind is just a tool but it is addictive to think. Usually what brings it about are unenjoyment with one's present environment. In other words, usually when one is in prison does he start to reflect about his life. Kids don't ask this question because the world is a playground waiting to be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Definitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definitions   Definitions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Definitions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Linguistics-
Jump to: