Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phenomenal_graffiti
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) Empty
PostSubject: Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!)   Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 1:27 am

Pantheopsychic Comics #3 continues with Part 2B.  Following this segment is the Pre-Conclusion which ends with "The Sermon" (Part 1) and the Conclusion ("The Sermon" Part 2) to be added soon.

Thanks for your perusal of what may be the actual nature of our reality.

Jay M. Brewer aka Phenomenal Graffiti,
Pantheopsychic Philosopher

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_47

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_48_uiPDSKeP7ozDPXEJk1bRGC

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_49

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_50

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_51

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_52

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_53

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_54

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!) WHAT_MUST_I_BE_TO_BE_SAVED_Page_55
Back to top Go down

Pantheopsychic Comics#3 Part 2B: THE SACRIFICIAL DREAM! (Warning: Mature Content!)
Page 1 of 1