Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phenomenal_graffiti
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-14

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! Empty
PostSubject: The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned!   The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 7:09 pm

I'm taking a bit creating Issue 2 of Pantheopsychic Comics entitled: The Gospel of the Undamned (the title of Issue 2 now changed to YE ARE UNDER A CURSE!), thus in the meantime I've decided to post the first completed 13 pages of the comic that will, without a doubt, inform you just HOW you have your name written in the Book of Life thus making you immune to Hell (for anyone believing in the relevant concepts).

Once the complete issue is crafted (Hopefully no later than December 15 now), I will post the completed issue in this section of Dissidents.

Thank you for your perusal and patience,

Jay M. Brewer

Pantheopsychic Philosopher

Austin, Texas

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! YE_ARE_UNDER_A_CURSE_Page_0

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_1_eQa588s2MLu7LxnxGC1z5K

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_2

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_3

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_4

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_5

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_6

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_7

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_8

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_9

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_10

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_11

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_12

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned! The_Gospel_of_The_Undamned_Comic_Page_13

TO BE COMPLETED!  I hope to have the completed issue onboard no later than December 15th!

Phenomenal Graffiti
Back to top Go down

The first 13 pages of Pantheopsychic Comics Issue 2: The Gospel of the Undamned!
Page 1 of 1