Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1mpious
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals
1mpious

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-10-23

Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom   Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Quote :
The Lord Jesus Christ pities he who is inadequately sure of himself
-Aussie Dom

Reading Augustine I have to admit Dom's best effort looks to make the grade. One would do well to consider the amount of thought which goes into producing something completely unheretical as the saint attempts to do. In this regard St. Augustine was a real powerhouse, the lowliest Christians blessed, the early Church unoffended, the Christ taught with wisdom to all of Christendom. With any luck one day the forum member Dominic will also be known as a Saint of the Church as his people want- only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom   Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 am

Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom Upherebl

\!!
Back to top Go down
SUNLIGHT
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom   Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 am

1mpious wrote:
Quote :
The Lord Jesus Christ pities he who is inadequately sure of himself
-Aussie Dom

Reading Augustine I have to admit Dom's best effort looks to make the grade. One would do well to consider the amount of thought which goes into producing something completely unheretical as the saint attempts to do. In this regard St. Augustine was a real powerhouse, the lowliest Christians blessed, the early Church unoffended, the Christ taught with wisdom to all of Christendom. With any luck one day the forum member Dominic will also be known as a Saint of the Church as his people want- only time will tell.
...........................................................................and who is going to make him a saint ? GOD or the roman catholic church, think again a bit harder please  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom   Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:28 am

another header perhaps could indicate how natural sainthood varies from ordained priesthood .... Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom Priest10
\!!

Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom Nun210  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooQv4JcWqnA&hd=1 Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom Nun-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
SUNLIGHT
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom   Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 pm

QUOTE : ths  obsolete collection, of silly myths, puerile fables, useless fairy tales ..............this was not the opinion of people of people like , EIENSTEIN LINCOLN AND ISSAAC NEWTON one of whom said the BIBLE was GODS greatest gift to mankind .
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom   Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom   Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Church doctrine by Aussie Dom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Religiosity-
Jump to: