Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flight, Light and Spin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Flight, Light and Spin Empty
PostSubject: Flight, Light and Spin   Flight, Light and Spin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:36 am

http://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/

Ok, so the book was written to answer a number of problems in physics and cosmology.

So here is the brief:

Dark energy is spin. This is the fifth fundamental force that counters gravity, without which the universe would collapse. Spin is essential to solar system formation and the structure of spiral galaxies, which is necessary to answering Rubin's problem. Rubin's problem is answered by realizing that spiral galaxies are twin systems. A pair of white holes, emits energy by ever increasing spin. Solar systems form by one of a pair of stars going nova. The Sun's dead twin I have termed: 'Lucifer'.

The big bang is better described as a 'Big Unwind'. Only if the singularity at the origin of the universe attained an increasing rate of spin could it evolve beyond this point via the centrifugal force, and form the celestial structures that exist. These have the shape of 'spin' written all over them, not the least, describing how Saturn' rings formed, as well as the uniform near-circular structure of almost all celestial orbits. Spin even describes the 'wall' on the equator of Iapetus, Saturn's weird moon.

And then some...
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Flight, Light and Spin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight, Light and Spin   Flight, Light and Spin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:39 am

Flight, Light and Spin Gravity

Flight, Light and Spin How-birds-fly

Flight, Light and Spin Flight-light

Flight, Light and Spin Sketchup-aircraft

Flight, Light and Spin Spiral-galaxy-binary

Back to top Go down

Flight, Light and Spin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Philosophy-
Jump to: