Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phenomenal_graffiti
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-14

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" Empty
PostSubject: WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!"   WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 am

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 0-90PERWeirdChristianity5coverart

Foreword

Hopefully, this installment of Weird Christianity will not be my last.

I'm undergoing light surgery tomorrow, and hope nothing goes wrong. If all goes well, I will continue with the second part of
Weird Christianity #5 (the first part presented for your perusal below) with all due haste, with a planned presentation by late August or early September. Then on to the penultimate (next to last) issue of Weird (a psychoanalysis of Satan the Devil) followed by the last installment of the series, Weird Christianity #7 (something very special for everyone).

Following the surgery I will post my return and engage other threads in ILP while finishing WC#5. To all moderators, thank you so much for allowing me the space to present these unique threads. You are awesome. Thanks also to all ILP correspondents who responded, with praise or criticism, to this fantastic strain of Christianity and my other views, particularly those in denial of the existence of the physical.

So on with the show! Behold the pageantry below, the ultimate Christian hypothesis.

Ciao (for now),

phenomenal graffiti

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage1

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage2

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage3

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage4

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage5

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage6

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage7

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage8

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage9

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage10

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage11

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage12

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage13

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage14

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage15

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage16

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage17

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage18

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage19

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage20

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage21

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage22

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage23

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage24

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage25

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage26

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage27

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage28

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage29

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage30

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage31

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage32-1

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage33-1

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!" 90PERWeirdChristianity5comicpage34
Back to top Go down

WEIRD CHRISTIANITY #5: "Pray To The Lucid Dreamer!"
Page 1 of 1