Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God's word???????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daredevil
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-30

God's word??????? Empty
PostSubject: God's word???????   God's word??????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm

when i considered myself to be a born again believer I hated this newer tranlation of the bible, now a days I could give a shit if it is blasphemous or not, but still kind of interesting to me..what do ya'll think no verse numbers written as a novel in the most modern of english welcome the Message translation of the bible and yes I own and love my copy, it is also a fav of your friend and mine Joel Osteen

http://www.crossroad.to/Bible_studies/Message.html
Back to top Go down
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

God's word??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's word???????   God's word??????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Please don't worry, who are born with a human soul will understand Jesus message no matter how translations are done. For others, they usually see in Jesus an idol to worship exactly as pagans, Jews and Muslims do (perhaps there are others). Jesus message is very simple... It is just about the unconditional love in Heaven as on earth. Any other paths are redundant since all will return back to void.

Kerim
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

God's word??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's word???????   God's word??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:35 am

God's word??????? Rome-m10

the subway is supposed to be animated. the better choice.

09:34:40  06.24.2013  God's word??????? New_spiral

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John%27s_wort

happy birthday to op.

pirat

God's word??????? 6a06e8e95bd575530c272f3e30131eaae520b816_m
Back to top Go down
SUNLIGHT
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-08-03

God's word??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's word???????   God's word??????? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:14 pm

simpleLife wrote:
Please don't worry, who are born with a human soul will understand Jesus message no matter how translations are done. For others, they usually see in Jesus an idol to worship exactly as pagans, Jews and Muslims do (perhaps there are others). Jesus message is very simple... It is just about the unconditional love in Heaven as on earth. Any other paths are redundant since all will return back to void.

Kerim
....................WELL SAID study 
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

God's word??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's word???????   God's word??????? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God's word??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's word???????   God's word??????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God's word???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Religiosity-
Jump to: