Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature Empty
PostSubject: Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature   Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 am

When a strong beast against humanity sees his end in a few coming days, he suddenly becomes the most kind-hearted man toward the enemy who is coming to destroy him.

A real and good example of this modern truth was proven by the White House of USA when their top criminal beast, the one they kept claiming was threatening the whole world, has facilitated a safe depart of all Americans who were with him to join their home just before 2 days of the WAR on IRAQ. Yes, Bush's friend, Saddam Hussein (another actor playing for the White House the role of a human beast, like BinLaden) did very well his role to convince the American people to help their US system in invading legally other lands and steal their natural resources.

Only simple minded people in the world can believe that a real beast, decribed by the WH, does really care about the families of his enemies exactly as Saddam did a few days before his total defeat! Yes this truth is indeed another BIG hole in the White House scenario of WAR on Terror after they killed with a cold blood thousands of their innocent Americans who some of them were a real obstacle in what was known later by "The Global Economy Crisis".

Knowing the truth or not won't change anything in the world because the victims in any region are naturally powerless to oppose any fake scenario. On the other side, the main interests of those who are on power, were and still are in coordinating their lies with their counterparts of the so-called opposing camps. For example anytime a peace march was organized by some Iraeli communities in Israel (Middle East), the Israeli and Palestinian leaders joined their efforts to allow a Palestinian suicidal bomber to succeed in attacking the Israeli innocent people who are supposed to be his friends! The same is done in the reverse direction when the Palestinian leaders help the Israeli army to re-create periodically the Nazist holocaust but now against their Palestinian families.

While the role of the WH beast, Saddam, was to open the doors of Iraq, the role of the WH actors in Palestine is to keep the Middle East be in a continuous flame. According to the White House of USA... The great Iraqi Army was much weaker than the ridiculous armed groups in Palestine. This explains why Iraq was a simple target for US troops while PALESTINE is very hard to be fully occupied since 1948 and once for all by any army...!!! After all, politics don't need to follow any scientific logic.

It is not a secret to any intelligent person that repeating a lie daily is indeed a proven way to make it looks as true for the masses anywhere in the world.
For example glorifying a man-made god daily... makes this god sounds as being the true Creator of the universe.
The same applies for the WH stories about the beasts against humanity who look now as real ones exactly as in movies.
On the same basis, Jesus has become lately as a terrorist and anti-US based on the morale/scenario preached globally by the US system after their ultimate success against civilians on Sept 11, 2001... Everything now is ready to prepare the masses for the next world war... between miserable invaders made scared and miserable defenders made desesperate...

... And history should repeat itself though with modern tricks and tools... the world now is awaiting for a new solid pretext to spread real terror over most parts on earth... like claiming that some naive fanatic terrorists have assassinated the US president... why? because of JEALOUSY... like it is globally believed that thousands of civilians in NYC were massacred on Sept 11 just because of Jealousy!!! what a silly reason!!!... for so-called real beasts who by their crime gave the White House the most power and control over the masses in America, Europe and many other countries that no one could imagine before 2001.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature   Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:26 am

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,,, oops sorry I burped. I should have yawned

Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature   Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature Nope-badger

\!!
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature   Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature   Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 am

Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature   Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature   Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo 6... Human Beast Nature
Page 1 of 1