Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dannerz
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-12

FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say Empty
PostSubject: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 pm

tits mcgee

Mad Sad

I am now a member of Dissidents Philosophy Forum.

All I have to say:

We as a race need to cooperate.
Besides our own genetic degeneration, as old age, the only threat to our lives besides this personal weakness, is other life. Life is the main problem in life. We need to face it, and improve it. We need to cooperate and evolve. In the future there should be human augmentation. Any of the cool stuff you see on star trek should be done, and then more. But more important than becoming strong is the art of not being an asshole. This means we need to minimize how toxic we are to the natures around ourselves, basically, not being a distruptive hurtful asshole.

A collective doesn't destroy the individual/individuals. It's not like the borg. Collectivism is just a higher/highest level of cooperation, which makes life most ideal for the individuals involved. We can potentially do that, with mass communication used in the right ways.

Interdimensional beings exist.
They're mostly assholes and they're part of the true nature of the universe.
We are interdimensionals too, but we're too stupid to know about it or understand it yet.
Everyone is. We're causally dependant on multiple/all levels of reality therefor our true self/cause is multidimensional. The idea of dimensions is but a mathematical expantion on concepts of space. I could go into details about this but I will not as that will not produce a solution.

The tourettes guy is my hero.
He died and that's also heroic, because being dead is cool.

Everything that I tell you, it's not good enough for me.
If I could I would want everybody to be smarter and do better but I'm not that capable of influence.

Dogs sniff butts because God made them that way.
God has some good ideas : like sex and tacos, but he probably stole those ideas from somebody else...

There are demons inside of me, or effecting me from outside.
I don't quite understand their nature but it has something to do with the infectious qualities of desire, consciousness, vitality, etc. It's one of the main things that I think about and worry about. I'm not sure what to do about it, really.

That's my shit, on the floor. Step around.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Will you tell me about these "inter-dimensional" beings please?

I am curious to know what they have been telling you or your experiences of them.
Back to top Go down
dannerz
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Will you tell me about these "inter-dimensional" beings please?
I am curious to know what they have been telling you or your experiences of them.

I don't have much experience, mainly theory and estimation.

There are all kinds of unseen energies which pass through us and effect us.
Also our existence is not as confined to linear time as we think it is.
Life inhabits and is effected by these many unseen forces.
This is what I mean by "interdimensionals", but because we have no sufficient sense for them, we can only understand them if we ever develop a facility to precieve them.

-

Honestly:
The main ones that I have contact with, I call them the Dans. They have other names, but the language does not equate to our sound frequencies so it cannot really be translated. I also usedto call them Somarasifians. They haven't been able to manifest very much on our usual levels of awareness. We try to talk and interact but it is difficult. I don't actually understand them very well, I only believe that I know a few things about them. I usedo think that I knew more, but later learned that was false.

I believe that some of these entities are attached to myself, or that on some level I am one of them.

The main evidence that I have is as follows:
*Accuracy in certain remote viewings, either from other people viewing my stuff, or me viewing theirs.
*Some sensatives / empathic people can sense the "Dans" and feel them.
For example there was a certain girl that I usedto visit in dreams and spiritually, with that side of myself. After I did it, she would describe what happened the next day and it'd match what I did.
*I had a photo of one of the Dans, when we were trying to phase into a more physical ... mode. It's not a good photo, though. So many people wouldn't see it as valid. It's like faint colors and a partial outline of a face. I'm surprised we even mannaged that at all.

That's about it.
There's been some other experiences with like, 'angels'. Some sort of avian beings, I mean to say.

What other details do you need to know?
(I'm not the best person to talk to about this, there are other people who claim to have allot more vivid and physical experiences with otherworldly things than I've ever had.)
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:49 pm

dannerz wrote:
What other details do you need to know?
I am fairly-confident there are living entities far, far more intelligent than human animals living in our universe. I believe they come & go as they please, relatively-unstopped by any possible human imagination. In other words, even the most intelligent and wise human being on the entire Planet Earth cannot comprehend what is beyond himself. I would call his attempts to transcend his physical nature a "transmutation of mental reality". The most common analogy I use to compare these different intellects is: human -> ant, as, alien -> human. Earth is an ant farm.

Therefore, I want to know what you know and how valid it actually-is. It could be true that you are mentally-crazy and deluded. But then again there is a possibility that you have stumbled upon an even greater truth than you could possibly-fathom. I am not saying that your case is the latter; but I would still enjoy to hear it. In other words, if I am in fact an ant, then how am I to understand a human mind???

Here are some answers: we must understand our Planet and our Earth. We have a population of ~7000000000 human animals. This is the extent of our ant colony here & now concerning 'time'. I do not have sufficient knowledge to coherently-conclude any particular truth one way or another as of yet. Though, in due time, if you ask the right questions, then you will find the right answers. I want the right answers. I ask the right questions. The 'human' race is manifesting itself into one, complete, whole entity, what I call a Sociality. Once this occurs, then I suppose that this is where & when humans will begin to understand our relation to other universal races and beings. Such an event will happen once no particular individual has any significant knowledge worth hiding from another.

So, by all means, continue to speak upon what you do know.
Back to top Go down
dannerz
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:18 pm

I liked your last reply, so I'll try to express a few more details about what I've interpreted about these species:

First of all, once you get advanced enough, it's possible to remake reality.
For example with certain nano-technological augmentation it would be possible to turn off or modify certain features of atoms and this would be allot like controlling laws of physics. That is something I believe even humanity could do in the future.

I'm told that a far more advanced version of this, is used to create and modify realities, and there are certain customized realities that entities modified for their own living. These I call "other planes" or "higher planes" in so far as a city is different than a forest, for living.

I'm told that allot of our universe has been modified, various things were created, not going on eternally unaltered/naturally. These super intelligences that can modify reality, control what can and cannot happen to quite an extent, and they are responsable for a certain blockage, ae the "veil" which prevents "spirits" and most "aliens" from ever manifesting on the earth in a seriously physical way.

That is one factor main factor limiting our contact with supernal life.
These super beings have politics, and despite their extreme intelligence they still can do very stupid things, for some reason... This muddles our interactions, and it is hard for me to describe.

So basically, there is super life that influences reality. There are rules enforced, which make it so that Dans are not allowed to come to earth and effect it in any big way. Allot of other 'factions' are not allowed to manifest here. They can look but not touch, even though they may want to possably have some influence here.

The variety of these super entities is immense, each one is of a unique history and so I cannot really describe "Them" sufficiently. The ones that I assume are in contact with me, are from a foreign reality, which was being destroyed by some sort of raiders. Not all of it was lost, some fragments came down, and one of the things feeding on my body and controlling a part of me, decided to try to eat the fragments, too. So that's how one of the somaras got into 'me'. Later they wanted to take it back, and decided that they also wanted to 'save' my body from whatever's possessing it right now. But that is no easy task, and so there's been a struggle between them and this fake "me" which appears to be authentic on the surface.

The somaras are from a set of networks/collectives, where all sorts of species all cooperate and combine resources. Their main adversaries are orders which work to an opposite end, predatory and exploitive species that want to leech off of everybody's existence and not be stopped by certain forms of mutual security operations. I call these adversaries the 'life takers', and I can't find a more precise word yet. There are many types of beings that want to have some control over life on earth, and there is conflict between these. I'm not currently able to comprehend who the main influences are...

I'll stop typing for now.
If you have any specific questions, we should be able to talk.
I'm not wanting to have any detriment on your being.
I don't want to / like to ever lie. I'm just trying to understand what's up, and have come to these kinds of bazzar conclusions..
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 am

Hey squig,, how goes it? We really must try to sit in a chat room again
Back to top Go down
dannerz
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:56 am

kriswest wrote:
Hey squig,, how goes it? We really must try to sit in a chat room again
Hey, nice to see you, and your cat avatar, too.
Like a Star @ heaven
I feel like there's a big psychic entity made of corruptions and viruses, spanning across the whole universe, able to travel instantly through space. And lately I've been identifying it with allot of patterns, thinking it's behind this and that, so I've been feeling kindof suck and upset about that, or in orientation with that. I could have been happy about how evolved and strong that big fucker is, but I'm not, because I believe that it is "bad", so it's "right" for me to feel bad about it.

I've been questioning myself allot, doubting and questioning allot of things.

Some level of our subconscious mind is made of pure shit.
I think that there's a place where our brain shits.
I'm not sure how to explain where that is, or what exactly it is, but I feel it in myself and in other people, and I don't like it. I guess it's kindof like a cancer, keeps on growing but not for the right/ideal reasons.
Like a Star @ heaven
Yes we should chat again sometime. That would be nice.
See you later.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 am

My friend there are more things in this universe then we can fathom. I am quite sure that some of it does mess with us. There is part of our subconcious that does accumulate garbage/shit and it lets it flow back into our minds and memories. For instance I have 3 older sibs. A few years back we reunited after not seeing each other and barely talking to each other for about 2 decades. Our memories were quite odd, None of us could agree fully on events. Sometimes we just did not recall them even though the other 3 swore we were present or we did it. Or we all remember the event differently. My two brother swear they taught me how to drive our car in a parking lot,,, I have no memory of it.

Twisted subconcious filled with lost and distorted memories all creates shit within us.
Don't sweat it, its like a rash, the more you scratch at it the more irritated it becomes. Relax , don't force and just observeSome will make sense other parts will screw with you but, just remembor that we are only energy pulses inside a squishy faulty box,,,, What can you really expect from such a design???? Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
quetzalc

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:26 pm

I have seen grey/silver spirits and communicated with them, most cultures have known them ever since cave paintings were made. They exist in between the material world [or at least what we call material] and its flipside ~ whatever you wish to call that, eternity I do.

I see reality as a big conduit, where physical energies are one end of the spectrum which phaze into the other level, with these intermediaries between. Many cultures refer to the intermediate realm as the orb realms.

Is that what kind of thing you mean or am on a different planet ~ erm to your different planet lols.

Btw, I don’t think they are beyond our comprehension, we are necessarily consumed by earthly affairs, if we were not then humanity would have become extinct long ago. Perhaps humanity reached a point where it was in control of its environment such that people could take drugs and go into trances without being devoured by animals. This is when cave paintings appeared and we began to envision other worlds, this simply because we have the luxury of being able too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say   FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK SALT!!! - basically everything I have to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: *** FREE SPEECH TEST FORUM ***-
Jump to: