Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire

Go down 
+3
system-hater
SpeedOfSilence
Unreasonable
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire Empty
PostSubject: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:46 am

Amerika has been buying up world assets exponentially for the past decade, on credit, and that doesn't even matter.

Since the USA has an overwhelming dominance on world power through nuclear arms, who could possibly come to collect the bill?

The answer, right now, is Nobody.

And this global 'crisis' bullshit that permeates the Western News is exactly-that: bullshit. Amerika owns all the assets.

Now the global world is witnessing a backlash; everybody outside of Amerika is suddenly-realizing their situation. They have no power.

The dramatic drop in the US dollar value is representative of the "external world" pulling out their confidence in the dollar value (i.e. their trust).

Even if the Amerikan dollar is valued at $0.00, then it matters not. Amerika *STILL* owns the assets it already-bought...

Therefore, I am led to believe that this 'crisis' is nothing more than a media distraction meant to deviate foreign interests away from the real picture.

What is the "real picture"? The Amerikan Empire has hit terminal velocity; there is now no denying our Empirical Western nature.

Consume or become consumed by US.

What choices do you have?
Back to top Go down
SpeedOfSilence
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
SpeedOfSilence

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:18 pm

On the surface it looks like an evil Amerikan empire but how do I know? Politics is a dirty business.

One thing I do know is that one can live in relative freedom and do and say as one wishes in America. The streets of America are safe.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 pm

SpeedOfSilence wrote:
One thing I do know is that one can live in relative freedom and do and say as one wishes in America. The streets of America are safe.
I wish.

You just aren't saying the right (or wrong) things...
Back to top Go down
system-hater
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
system-hater

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Quote :
On the surface it looks like an evil Amerikan empire but how do I know?

Well, look around you, its so obvious its painful.

Quote :

This statment is either highly insane or highly ignorant. ALL of our choices and ALL or our actions and ALL of our values are instructed to us and regulated by society, how in god's name is that freedom? And as for the safety of the streets? Automobile accidents, murder, mugging, rape, theft, arson, home invasion, shootings, gangs, psychopathic deviants, child perverts, schizophrenic homeless vagrants. Yeah, so safe i feel comforted.
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 am

Unreasonable wrote:
And this global 'crisis' bullshit that permeates the Western News is exactly-that: bullshit. Amerika owns all the assets.

Therefore, I am led to believe that this 'crisis' is nothing more than a media distraction meant to deviate foreign interests away from the real picture.

What is the "real picture"?
The media is certainly lies, omission, and spin; but I'm not sure who is behind it or what their agenda is.

Quote :
The dramatic drop in the US dollar value is representative of the "external world" pulling out their confidence in the dollar value (i.e. their trust).
I know it is very difficult for Amerians to get any real information on what's happening outside: the US dollar is up dramatically this last year, about twenty to fifty percent depending on the currency: Pound, Euro, Yen, Won, Aussie Dollar, etc, etc. The loss of confidence is expressed in the DOW which has lost almost half it's value this year (6726.02 at the moment). This is an expression of confidence in the USD and a loss of confidence in other major currencies.

Most world currencies have lost value -- except the USD.

Most world markets have lost value -- including the DOW.
_______

system-hater wrote:
Well, look around you, its so obvious its painful.
Agree: https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com/sociology-f10/the-collapse-of-amerikan-power-t244.htm#3207
Back to top Go down
Sonofgloin
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Sonofgloin

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:14 pm

SpeedOfSilence wrote:
On the surface it looks like an evil Amerikan empire but how do I know? Politics is a dirty business.

SOS I understand your sentiment in that statement, but others have jumped on the street crime aspect rather than home of the brave land of the free aspect as I believe you were alluding to.

Some general information on crime in the U.S. The number of prisoners in the U.S. penal system is 760 per 100,000 of population. Higher than Russia higher than Europe, hell its higher than every country that gives their citizens a vote. My home turf (Australia) has 120 per 100,000 in jail and we were formed as a penal colony not that long ago. So statistically based you are more likely to be a victim in the U.S than any other first world nation.
Back to top Go down
The Valkyrier
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
The Valkyrier

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 am

The United States is THE most consertative self-censorship in the world. In other countries the state forces censorship upon you but in the states you are expected to censor yourself.
Back to top Go down
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:40 am

The Valkyrier wrote:
The United States is THE most consertative self-censorship in the world. In other countries the state forces censorship upon you but in the states you are expected to censor yourself.

From my experience on the internet for many years, this is true as long an American doesn't think beyond the 'conservative' stories repeated day after day on all media, mainly those related to politics. So no matter how an analysis or discussion is rational, if it is related to one of the many taboos in America, the so-called free speech (thinking) would be cancelled automatically with no explanation. That is why I used lately to be very conservative when I know I joined an American forum... because a good person has to respect (take into consideration) other's limits if they are narrower than his. By the way is this an American forum? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire   The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Genius of the Amerikan Empire
Page 1 of 1