Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rape, Seduction, Consent

Go down 
+2
Unreasonable
Baldassare Cossa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Rape, Seduction, Consent Empty
PostSubject: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 am

"you may seduce, but never rape"

"Consent is by dint of reason - reason is a supposition of a singular cranial capacity and function that is universal. Yet there are organisms apart, and animals are content without 'consent'. Most adults can consent to very little - even clever ones [if a hot member of the opposite sex or the object of your passions teased you, could you or would you reasonably say no for the sake of any reasonable cause? More fool you if aye Wink ].

If then consent is such a rarity, or so often poorly co-ordinated due to common incapacity or external constraint, and if consent often serves as a curtailment of wellbeing, status, gain, pleasure, balance, equity, ascension, preservation, fulfilment, actualisation or whatever you will - and too often it does serve as such curtailment [perhaps for a promise of something better later on, or in the afterlife, we children of Weber do like our savings accounts you know - and we fucked that up big time of late have we not - rewards indeed for prudence], should Consent be given the overbearing status it holds in our Juridical forms - often over the body and its very drives?

I suggest seduction, an intimation of 'suggestion toward pleasure' without recourse to forebearance, prudence or other such aptitudes that are supposed reflections on some 'higher' moral substance - replaces consent as predicate in all judicial cases involving sex, theft, crimes of passion as well as our notions of psychopathy.

Discuss with me? Who say's Aye? The Nay sayers - off to the Lake with ye. By its shore we have many sufferings with which to seduce you.

Oh - I will provide some empirical evidence to justify Seduction as a replacement Juridcal form for many 'moralist' precedents.

Give me your daughter, your son too - I shall offer them orgasms, drugs, the taste of fine wine, the freedom to run naked and be admired and to admire. To educate themselves not for higher power or even their own - no, why bother with these things. even physical fitness training will be geared toward Sodom - a fit body fucks better, and fights better - and what is more joyous than the odd slaughter for some petty reason [with excuses about security, power, God, justice, resources or whatever - in our case, let us fight for the cause of our pleasures alone 'in extremis' [gotta love the fanaticism of Muslims, take it and turn it on its head, the 'sensation' of fanaticism seems to feel goddam good!].

Imagine your body was money - and there are many different tastes in the world - how rich you would be!

Under this banner I say "All pedophiles - unite! Save the children! All drug users - unite! Emancipate minds! All libertines of every taste, passion and colour - convene and build another dream, a very different kind of humanity, a different sense of 'money' and exchange, a different kind of Justice - one that no child of Hegel [be thee Marxist or NeoConservative] can possibly fathom"

Oh, when you have an enemy - let us eat. Can I not seduce you with some nice gammon of boy? He was the bastard son of a Republican Senator who fucked a quasi-marxist whore for $50. Such little gain for either of them...

Am I understood???

Am I understood???
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 am

So seduction overrules consent and is thus the law of the land?

Welcome to Hellenism, already-deceased since two millenniums ago. Wink
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 am

Unreasonable wrote:
So seduction overrules consent and is thus the law of the land?

Welcome to Hellenism, already-deceased since two millenniums ago. Wink

Aye! Fuck it - why not???

I didn't think in terms of seduction overrulling consent, but replacing it. Perhaps that makes me Helladic rather than Hellenic.

The Hellenes, sadly, weren't so kinky as legend has it. Imagine looking at our TV shows and movies in 2000 years, we'd seem a lot more 'Free Spirited' than we truly are.

The Hellenes don't impress me that much, except for a little boy love of course.

Anyway. Why complain? Why challenge it? Drink the wine and fuck!

Feel free to plunder whom you deem infidels against the Wine God of course.

It's all Power and Discourse my good man Wink
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 am

Baldassare Cossa wrote:

I didn't think in terms of seduction overrulling consent, but replacing it. Perhaps that makes me Helladic rather than Hellenic.

The Hellenes, sadly, weren't so kinky as legend has it. Imagine looking at our TV shows and movies in 2000 years, we'd seem a lot more 'Free Spirited' than we truly are.

The Hellenes don't impress me that much, except for a little boy love of course.

Ahhh, indeed it is all Power & Discourse, stranger!

But when the Leviathan stretches his legs and stands upon his two feet once again, a Titan, prepare to turn the wheels of war.

Any exercise of True Power, even an inch, forces a necessary violence upon yourself. That is fine ... only if you are prepared.

What ideal do you have worth living for ... how about dying for?
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 pm

This is about as easy to read as my own thoughts on the matter, Capitalism and Consent.

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Most adults can consent to very little - even clever ones [if a hot member of the opposite sex or the object of your passions teased you, could you or would you reasonably say no for the sake of any reasonable cause? More fool you if aye Wink ].
Consent ideology is a close family member with reason. That is clear.

Reason I'd guess is the no. So, "would you reasonably say no" is a tautology. Tonight my friend brought me to a tranny club. They are very beautiful really. (Though I was having a hard time not looking at their crotches, wondering, how do they hide it in a bikini? Or it's gone?) I went with trannies a few times, not on purpose but I knew they were. Why not go with a tranny again tonight? This is why: not let oneself go. If this, then (by reason I suppose) there's no where to stop. One's got to have some sort of standards. This is why I never hooked when I was poor. If this, then where would it end.

Quote :
should Consent be given the overbearing status it holds in our Juridical forms - often over the body and its very drives?
Some folk are sensualists. Some are emotional. Some are reasonable. These times are in the clutches of reason.

Quote :
I suggest seduction, an intimation of 'suggestion toward pleasure' without recourse to forebearance, prudence...

This means sensualism?

Quote :
Discuss with me? Who say's Aye? The Nay sayers - off to the Lake with ye. By its shore we have many sufferings with which to seduce you.
Asceticism is a sensualism?

Quote :
What is better than the odd slaughter for some petty reason [with excuses about security, power, God, justice, resources or whatever - in our case, let us fight for the cause of our pleasures alone 'in extremis' [gotta love the fanaticism of Muslims, take it and turn it on its head, the 'sensation' of fanaticism seems to feel goddam good!].
I was reckoning the Moslems were our friends. At least our enemy's enemy.

Quote :
Under this banner I say "All pedophiles - unite! Save the children! All drug users - unite! Emancipate minds! All libertines of every taste, passion and colour - convene and build another dream, a very different kind of humanity, a different sense of 'money' and exchange, a different kind of Justice - one that no child of Hegel [be thee Marxist or NeoConservative] can possibly fathom"
How much can you take away from money and it's still money?

Quote :
Oh, when you have an enemy - let us eat. Can I not seduce you with some nice gammon of boy? He was the bastard son of a Republican Senator who fucked a quasi-marxist whore for $50. Such little gain for either of them...
Pedohysteria used as a political weapon against Republicans. Same as used against the Dali Lama (who talks too much) and with the Christians.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Rome is burning
where the fuck is Nero?
and his fiddle?
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Baldassare Cossa wrote:

But when the Leviathan stretches his legs and stands upon his two feet once again, a Titan, prepare to turn the wheels of war.

Any exercise of True Power, even an inch, forces a necessary violence upon yourself. That is fine ... only if you are prepared.

ahhhh my good man!!! Now you are getting me turned on!!!

Hard for thee to believe but believe me when I say it - my dissidence brought Leviathan face to face with me - he looked into my gaze, still as an Oasis, serene as Mohammad before battle or Jesus as he prayed... And he decided to flee... I do not fear The Man.

I was born into and raised in war my friend - it is among my earliest childhood memories. The gun and the stick. Leviathan made me, his bastard child, and I claim my inheritance.

Anyway - my ideal? Simple, Pleasure. Utter, unfettered Hedonism. What's more - it is cornucopia, I don't feel selfish. I can't be selfish - I want to give all my pleasure away, all of it!!! I will give it to Leviathan himself - there's little he can to against it - except swallow it or flee, [his sword cannot cut water or flowing lava]. After all, if I want to cum harder than in the previous fuck, if I want to experience more flesh - I need an orgy. I have to be kind, compassionate, benevolent, beneficient, felciitous - it has been a long ascent to find this beauty, and the descent is always an easier climb.

Would I fight for it? Oh yes - it would be a pleasure to have some enemies, some slaves, scapegoats, when I dream not of Gardens of Eden, Gardens of Earthly Delight - I dream of other terrible beauty...

Oh. If I could show you them all - the bliss and the horror is astounding.

Won't you join me in the battle and the orgy???

{remember - Power AND Discourse... Wink }

How many gasps of "yesss-s-s-s-s-s..." do I hear? The knell...
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 pm

MagnetMan wrote:
Rome is burning
where the fuck is Nero?
and his fiddle?

Nero has been crucified. He wasn't disciplined enough for the kinkiest Court.

Incipit Sodom.

It amuses me - to fuck harder and longer, to hold more wine in the belly - one must be fit, strong, of disciplined mind. The greatest excess is accesible only to those with much ardour. And those whom are the richest - give it all away. This is not difficult for them - we do not even feel compassion in terms of dispersal of 'power'. Such cognizance is for those is disdain, the afraid.

Take our hands, let your passions bear your confidence - we will guide you through the burning streets - there are places with greater Eagles, bearing serpents in their talons. And their God, Supreme in his Bounty of Pleasure - is unseen.

Can you see your orgasm? Come closer...
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Dako wrote:
This is about as easy to read as my own thoughts on the matter, Capitalism and Consent.

"
Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Most adults can consent to very little - even clever ones [if a hot member of the opposite sex or the object of your passions teased you, could you or would you reasonably say no for the sake of any reasonable cause? More fool you if aye Wink ].
Consent ideology is a close family member with reason. That is clear."

Yes - We are 'children of the Enlightenment' so to speak - and must escape the clutches of its so called 'reason', fetters over mind and body - Modern realist Discourse Analysts [mainly French or British schools of thought] argue for such Emancipation.

"Reason I'd guess is the no. So, "would you reasonably say no" is a tautology. "

Yes, and of course being socially compelled to say 'yes' and 'do the right' thing is an equal tautology - essentially, beyond rules of logic [which never bear truth beyond their structure] in social 'reality', we are bound by 'tautologies of consensus' if you like. we must break these moulds, these 'bourgeois habits' as an infantile Marxist might [correctly] argue.

" Tonight my friend brought me to a tranny club. They are very beautiful really. (Though I was having a hard time not looking at their crotches, wondering, how do they hide it in a bikini? Or it's gone?) I went with trannies a few times, not on purpose but I knew they were. Why not go with a tranny again tonight? This is why: not let oneself go. If this, then (by reason I suppose) there's no where to stop. One's got to have some sort of standards. This is why I never hooked when I was poor. If this, then where would it end. "

This does not uphold a thesis of consent - you may be freely seduced as you will. If the tranny did not seduce you tonight, or you know it is too dangerous therefore feel sex is not good now, then you may still avoid seduction. But remember - I am talking about consent simply at the level of Social Governance and Judicial form. Without this emancipation, any 'deeper' question for or against consent/seduction in any situation is meaningless [imagine if homosexuality or tranny love was illegal - suddenly it would not matter if you consented or not, all 'philosophy' is bounded by the Social - nothing else].

By the way - although I only like women, little girls and boys, I would love to try one of those Thai Ladyboys - they do look sexy. AID's or sexual disease does not seduce me, but something clean and beautiful can seduce me - and I will indulge - and this is all that is important Wink

"
Quote :
should Consent be given the overbearing status it holds in our Juridical forms - often over the body and its very drives?
Some folk are sensualists. Some are emotional. Some are reasonable. These times are in the clutches of reason."

The argument for seduction does not compel individuals to do what they won't - for this then is not seduction. remember, even a personality who prefers reason - his reason is still shaped by Society.

"
Quote :
I suggest seduction, an intimation of 'suggestion toward pleasure' without recourse to forebearance, prudence...

This means sensualism?"

I didn't think the word 'sensualism', but yes, why not? If some people want to feel it as 'sensualism', then yes!!! Let them enjoy...

["quote]Discuss with me? Who say's Aye? The Nay sayers - off to the Lake with ye. By its shore we have many sufferings with which to seduce you.
Asceticism is a sensualism?"

hehehe, good suggestion - it can be [do 2hrs of hard kickboxing training and feel the pleasure!]. But what I mean here was - take the enemies by the river of death and tear them asunder. Kill them where you find them.

"
Quote :
What is better than the odd slaughter for some petty reason [with excuses about security, power, God, justice, resources or whatever - in our case, let us fight for the cause of our pleasures alone 'in extremis' [gotta love the fanaticism of Muslims, take it and turn it on its head, the 'sensation' of fanaticism seems to feel goddam good!].
I was reckoning the Moslems were our friends. At least our enemy's enemy."

I have a lot of respect for Muslims... Before Wahhabism Islam was very beautiful, quite sensuous, and well balanced. The Qu'ran is one of my favourite books, maybe even my favourite now... But today, there are too many people who call themselves 'muslims' whose hearts have been misled. Sadly. There are not many true Muslims anymore.

Quote :
How much can you take away from money and it's still money?

I am suggesting - imagine your body becomes 'money', you offer to 'pay' for things by exchanging pleasure... Bonobos monkeys do this, and to some extent even human beings occassionally.

Quote :
Pedohysteria used as a political weapon against Republicans. Same as used against the Dali Lama (who talks too much) and with the Christians.[/quote][

The Dali Lama and the Christians are our greatest enemies...

Inshalla.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:

If I am, then it is unintentional by my account...

I have known of at least five different men throughout my life that wanted to fuck me or me to fuck them.

It comes as less of a surprise to me anymore. Cool

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Hard for thee to believe but believe me when I say it - my dissidence brought Leviathan face to face with me - he looked into my gaze, still as an Oasis, serene as Mohammad before battle or Jesus as he prayed... And he decided to flee... I do not fear The Man.

I was born into and raised in war my friend - it is among my earliest childhood memories. The gun and the stick. Leviathan made me, his bastard child, and I claim my inheritance.
Interesting. -- we all have our battles against the gods at some point in our lives. Atheists/Agnostics/Christians/etc. are the same essence in this regard. Some fight. Some bow & bend. Some shan't be ashamed. And another sum, a very few, return to us as dragon-slayers amongst lesser men. You see, stranger, as men, we are all born to a world of War & Strife. Some men merely-forget the fact, or bury it deep within themselves (by the same process). And this is the cause for their Cancer: stagnation. However, for those more-or-less fortunate, we have been chosen and predetermined to remember this Fact of Life.

If you seek to go to war today, then I only implore you to look far-far-ahead of yourself. Will death suffice you in the end?

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Anyway - my ideal? Simple, Pleasure. Utter, unfettered Hedonism.
Ahhh, you offer me what countless others have offered me before.

I cannot doubt that you present the best case for it as of yet. But stranger, Hedonism appears lacking to me, in the end.

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
What's more - it is cornucopia, I don't feel selfish. I can't be selfish - I want to give all my pleasure away, all of it!!! I will give it to Leviathan himself - there's little he can to against it - except swallow it or flee, [his sword cannot cut water or flowing lava]. After all, if I want to cum harder than in the previous fuck, if I want to experience more flesh - I need an orgy. I have to be kind, compassionate, benevolent, beneficient, felciitous - it has been a long ascent to find this beauty, and the descent is always an easier climb.

Would I fight for it? Oh yes - it would be a pleasure to have some enemies, some slaves, scapegoats, when I dream not of Gardens of Eden, Gardens of Earthly Delight - I dream of other terrible beauty...
You have been blessed by the blood of Tyrants!

I see that you are a fortunate soul indeed. Your path is a longer road than most others.

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
I have sensed ... many things: a stench more foul than Death, a sight more gruesome than Man.

Baldassare Cossa wrote:

I admit; your words are very tempting. But I cannot give you the answer you seek, because I know that you do not see what I see. My spirit is a black hole. And how do you move a black hole about in this universe? How can you pull it from one location to the next? Do you have the answer to this? Battles and orgies are perhaps the finest things on Earth; there is no doubt. The richest food is reserved for the richest wallets. However, my life & existence is an anomaly to the rules. I taste the open air, and grains of sand. I smell the ashes of fires already-burnt. I see through doors and walls. I know my Fate already.

I am a blacksmith of reason. My words are my craft. With them I can forge swords & shields, money abound, or anything really. I can also turn them into weapons and spells. And this is what I do. The power that I will offer to all others equally --to a child, girl, or man-- comes with the greatest cost of all. If you properly-understood this cost, then I do not believe you nor anybody would want to pay it. But that should say very little. My personal upkeep is very small in life: food, water, warmth, and rest. What can I be offered beyond these simple things? What is your idea? What is your ideal?

You did not answer my question before; Hedonism is not *YOUR* ideal. It is the ideal of another.

And that other is not me. She is far more cruel, ruthless, and vile than I could ever hope to be. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 am

ahhh Unreasonable... Ever the pessimist my good man - and a fine breed of pessimist you are... Pedigree - I spotted it immediately [we always do know our own rare kin].

I was once an explorer of Abyssals as you, deep deep down I dwelt. In the blackest pits - til I convinced myself I was the Abyss itself. The strangest little turn of reflection bid me command "let there be light". hehe. No, I am human - not abyssal or godlike. So far as I am presently aware.

yes, I am strong, and I sit upon that with a placid nonchalance - I hope it comes to you. Fate is one thing my good man, destiny can be bent and manipulated Wink

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:

"If I am, then it is unintentional by my account...

I have known of at least five different men throughout my life that wanted to fuck me or me to fuck them.

It comes as less of a surprise to me anymore. Cool "

hahahahaha! aye, well, for me it is women, girls and boys. For whatever odd reason I cannot for the love of all hellfuck find men attractive. Oddly, I can get turned on with the scent of war, or a peaceful summer garden, than a man [another fine fellow, Temur/Tamerlaine - was the same, he could heap mountains of skulls in the name of Allah, yet loved botany and poetry with such effeminate yearning that a Jungian would only describe him as 'most finely balanced'].

Baldassare Cossa wrote:

"Interesting. -- we all have our battles against the gods at some point in our lives. Atheists/Agnostics/Christians/etc. are the same essence in this regard. Some fight. Some bow & bend. Some shan't be ashamed. And another sum, a very few, return to us as dragon-slayers amongst lesser men. You see, stranger, as men, we are all born to a world of War & Strife. Some men merely-forget the fact, or bury it deep within themselves (by the same process). And this is the cause for their Cancer: stagnation. However, for those more-or-less fortunate, we have been chosen and predetermined to remember this Fact of Life."

I battled against a powerful State - and won. I battled against Christianity - and won. I have defeated around a dozen PhD's in half a dozen subjects, gave advice to a lawyer, and won battles with some 50 black belts up to 5th Dan. My battles are mainly of this earth - aye, with what gods men formulate, I do not baulk. I ceased to feel any sense of pride the past while, only serenity - most welcomed after tumult between Scylla and Charybdis. Lanterns in the Abyss, cast shadows of evening peace as wolves bay outside. I am not stagnating, resting restively - maps layed before me. Veni Vidi Vici so to speak.

Memory is my gift and burden my friend - a powerful, searing, visual memory - which also serves my intellect when I mould equations - lesser animals think in 'words' or some form of cacophony.

"If you seek to go to war today, then I only implore you to look far-far-ahead of yourself. Will death suffice you in the end?"

Death is inevitable, that fate cannot be bent - so live memorably. And if someday a man does not get up for war, he stagnates - and if war comes to him, he will show his true worth if any. Either way, we all fall, and with this tragedy - we still must affirm life lest we be pathetic minions, the lesser men...

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Anyway - my ideal? Simple, Pleasure. Utter, unfettered Hedonism.
"Ahhh, you offer me what countless others have offered me before.

I cannot doubt that you present the best case for it as of yet. But stranger, Hedonism appears lacking to me, in the end."

I'm sure others have offered a pale draught. What I offer is a recipe - not a weak elixir. Feel free to add or take away to your own taste. if it appears lacking, consider the simplest scenario - you're dying of cancer, will you weep or drink and fuck and fight and enjoy your last breathes? That is all there is to it - profundity starts in the flesh, let us not get it the wrong way round as little 'christians' do Wink

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
What's more - it is cornucopia, I don't feel selfish. I can't be selfish - I want to give all my pleasure away, all of it!!! I will give it to Leviathan himself - there's little he can to against it - except swallow it or flee, [his sword cannot cut water or flowing lava]. After all, if I want to cum harder than in the previous fuck, if I want to experience more flesh - I need an orgy. I have to be kind, compassionate, benevolent, beneficient, felciitous - it has been a long ascent to find this beauty, and the descent is always an easier climb.

"You have been blessed by the blood of Tyrants!

I see that you are a fortunate soul indeed. Your path is a longer road than most others."

I knew it when I was 4years old.

Baldassare Cossa wrote:

"I have sensed ... many things: a stench more foul than Death, a sight more gruesome than Man."

is that so terrible? Doesn't the intensity give you impetus to breathe a little deeper? It does for me, be it a jaded garden or the miasma of the battlefield. Be it the aether or the blackest depths.

Baldassare Cossa wrote:

"I admit; your words are very tempting. But I cannot give you the answer you seek, because I know that you do not see what I see. My spirit is a black hole. And how do you move a black hole about in this universe? How can you pull it from one location to the next? Do you have the answer to this? Battles and orgies are perhaps the finest things on Earth; there is no doubt. The richest food is reserved for the richest wallets. However, my life & existence is an anomaly to the rules. I taste the open air, and grains of sand. I smell the ashes of fires already-burnt. I see through doors and walls. I know my Fate already."

Fear not friend, I beg no answer of you. But feel free to dip the cup in the well, drink as much or little as you like.

How do you move a black hole? It moves things primarily, finally they seek their rest within it - the strongest black hole emits powerful gamma ray bursts. Furthermore, at the centre of every galaxy is a supermassive black hole - every galaxy moves at the pace of some 15000km per second [if I recall, damn quickly anyway!]. Of course, the percept of movement is relative - your stillness is your nonchalance friend, that inertia is the creative impulse. Think about it!

Anyway, point is, I have no interest in pulling you around - my mathematics extends beyond highschool quadratics. It's all about noncommutative leaps friend, much more interesting.

We share the same fate - most humbling is this - our fate is the same as the humblest and lowest. While on earth - let us rape, plunder, bear welfare and charity. When in Rome drink wine.

Believe me - I know your nature, I wear black.

"I am a blacksmith of reason. My words are my craft. With them I can forge swords & shields, money abound, or anything really. I can also turn them into weapons and spells. And this is what I do. The power that I will offer to all others equally --to a child, girl, or man-- comes with the greatest cost of all. If you properly-understood this cost, then I do not believe you nor anybody would want to pay it. But that should say very little. My personal upkeep is very small in life: food, water, warmth, and rest. What can I be offered beyond these simple things? What is your idea? What is your ideal?"

Defer the work of blacksmiths to blacksmiths. Words to politicians and lawyers. Creation, nonchalance, wrath - to whomever They are. Ideals are for those who need them - the mould for the forge, the statutes and structures, for lawyers. The Passion and Pathos, stillness and tumult my good man - is for you.

"You did not answer my question before; Hedonism is not *YOUR* ideal. It is the ideal of another."

At the tender age of 18, I looked into the deepest pit, then looked up - and Bang!!!

"And that other is not me. She is far more cruel, ruthless, and vile than I could ever hope to be. Twisted Evil "

She sounds sexy. How many sisters does she have? I'll fuck all of them. Feel free to join in. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Kill them where you find them.
This is good advice. Reasoning with them isn't.

Quote :
Death is inevitable, that fate cannot be bent - so live memorably.
Hmm, live like there's no tomorrow. I've heard this a few times. But -- what if there is? There are fates worse than death you know; once you're on suicide-watch, you can't get out. A hunger strike will get you an I.V., and a very long sit in a restraining chair.

Quote :
I have a lot of respect for Muslims... Before Wahhabism Islam was very beautiful, quite sensuous, and well balanced. The Qu'ran is one of my favourite books, maybe even my favourite now... But today, there are too many people who call themselves 'muslims' whose hearts have been misled. Sadly. There are not many true Muslims anymore.
The Qu'ran is very nice, 'submit to none' but God is well put, but 'submit none' seems to have been less well developed.

Quote :
The Dali Lama certainly, he is well liked for his doing exactly nothing. But the Christians I like, they are the outsiders now. Just we and they don't see that we've this in common yet. Pedophile! priests! ought to have made it clear. The priests run a competing system, against the state, so they, like the Moslems, are our enemy's enemy.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Quote :
Dako wrote:

The Dali Lama certainly, he is well liked for his doing exactly nothing. But the Christians I like, they are the outsiders now. Just we and they don't see that we've this in common yet. Pedophile! priests! ought to have made it clear. The priests run a competing system, against the state, so they, like the Moslems, are our enemy's enemy.

You are merely commenting on the rot within our camp
Tthe real enemy of the church has always been science
We crucified Galileo
now his heirs crucify Christ all over again
Where our pews were once filled with the faithful
and our naves rang with praise to God
now the university lecture stalls are crammed with material ambition
and their dorm halls ring with ribald
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 am

MagnetMan wrote:
The real enemy of the church has always been science
The enemy is not Americans, or bad-faith, or science, or development, or women, or any other tag. But it is necessasry to call the enemy something else there's no way to talk about it. A tag also has a function as a symbol to aid for marshalling opposition.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 am

Dako wrote:
MagnetMan wrote:
The real enemy of the church has always been science
The enemy is not Americans, or bad-faith, or science, or development, or women, or any other tag. But it is necessasry to call the enemy something else there's no way to talk about it. A tag also has a function as a symbol to aid for marshalling opposition.

While science continues to denigrate spiritual belief
culture will continue to decay
Technology can never provide
an absolute standard of Goodness
as a guide for child behavior

Superstition
the intuitive feeling
that there is an invisible witness
to every thought
word
and deed
is an infallible tool
for sound social order.

DR Frankenstein is systematically robotizing
our culture.
Back to top Go down
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:03 pm

scratch

Last edited by maryshelley on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:33 am

Funny how discussion here quickly goes way off track...
Back to top Go down
Taras
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 am

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
You 'own' this thread, so if you want anything trimmed, PM and it's gone. (Including this post.)
Back to top Go down
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:22 am

Taras wrote:
Baldassare Cossa wrote:
You 'own' this thread, so if you want anything trimmed, PM and it's gone. (Including this post.)

Saved you a job.
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:48 am

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
All pedophiles - unite! Save the children! All drug users - unite! Emancipate minds!
Is drug rebellion a diversion? They want us to fight for grass and heroin because it doesn't mean shit; imagine if we fought for something that really mattered?

Seduce myself with drugs? Like a law against masturbation. Imagine the protests. All that rebellious energy burnt off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape, Seduction, Consent   Rape, Seduction, Consent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rape, Seduction, Consent
Page 1 of 1