Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 am

then this is the day

what's going to happen?

i'm curious...

ah, and Happy Birthday to you, Satyr...

you're getting old... lol!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:15 pm

So are you.
Back to top Go down
http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Satyr wrote:
So are you.

well...

did you have a good day at least? lol!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Yes.

Every day alive is a good day.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:21 am

ok Satyr...

shall we start it all again?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:54 am

I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:07 am

tell me, Satyr

when was it the last time you had to stand a really serious depression crisis?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 am

When I was in my twenties.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:11 am

is this serious?

do you mean, you haven't really felt depressed for years now?

how did you ovecome this dreadful possibility?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 am

Drone wrote:
is this serious?

do you mean, you haven't really felt depressed for years now?

how did you ovecome this dreadful possibility?
I use words precisely.

Your question was:
Quote :
when was it the last time you had to stand a really serious depression crisis?
now i may become blue, from time to time, as part of the natural circadian rhythms or as an existential condition, but nothing serious or a crisis.

I feel low once a week.
It is not serious or a crisis.

If you wish to continue talking with me you have to understand certain things.

When I use words I try to use them precisely.

When I offer an opinion I try to define the terms that I use, explain them and justify why and how I use them.

I do not pull ideas out of my ass, like certain retards, and say things like:

"All is unreal." without offering a definition of what "real" means so as to make the "unreality" of it comprehensible. Then I try to explain why I evolved senses if they only serve to confuse me, so as to support my arguments.

Now, Ingenium said the same thing, essentially "Everything is an illusion." taking it from Buddhist dogma and she offered emptiness as the real to this illusion...again from dogma.
What she failed to do is explain why the senses evolve, at all, or how they do so, if they only trick us.
There she admitted ignorance because the ideas were not her own...they were adopted and so regurgitated perspectives.

The retard, McMiserable, didn't even bother to go that far.
He just made statements...on his authority.
"All in unreal!!!"
"You are a impostor!!!"
"You hate life, admit it!!!!"

Childish shit like that.

But we have a resident retard, unreasonable, that uses the same methods.

"Something exists!!!"
No definition of what exists means or what some thing is...an example...other than the fact that he can think it.
or
"All sex is rape."
or
"Women do not think!!!"
or
"The wheel has a center."

Absolutist, crap, based on nothing but repetitive declarations.
He claims a deeper understanding of "consenting" or of the concept of "authority" and then embarrasses himself, repeatedly, by exposing a deep ignorance and simplicity in explaining them.

To compensate he thinks up a new strategy...authority.

"I say so!!!"
Here he confuses conviction for reality, thinking that if he can convince the other that the bullshit he vomits is correct, this makes it correct.

He confuses reasoning for rhetoric.
In his case it cannot even be called rhetoric, because this entails artistry and seduction.

He, like his brothers McMiserable and Ade...who are so alike that one can easily think them as one and the same, offer only declarations...statements with exclamation ponits, repetition and emotinoalism.

Where I atempt to offer arguments, definitinos, reasoning and reasons, they, the three stooges, offer a simple.

"Wrong!!"
Then they go no to make statements in opposition.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:06 am

tell me then about the last time 'it' happened, if you still can remember.

i don't know for sure, but i remember that you told once that you were just like Aidan some years ago. forgive me the comparison, but i think in a certain sense Mclaren represents what we all are or would be, if we let life's insanity and absurdity dominate our minds...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 am

Drone wrote:
tell me then about the last time 'it' happened, if you still can remember.

i don't know for sure, but i remember that you told once that you were just like Aidan some years ago. forgive me the comparison, but i think in a certain sense Mclaren represents what we all are or would be, if we let life's insanity and absurdity dominate our minds...
Nihilism is the natural result on awareness.

Getting stuck there is weakness.
It takes life far too seriously or exposes a vulnerability, a sense of inferiority in relation to it.

Only understanding can break free from this.

If I fear dogs, would not comprehending what makes them tick not erase this fear?

Most of my depressive states come from contemplating the loss of loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Satyr, I know very well what you think about Ade, 'Mcmiserable', UR, Ingenium, etc...

forgive me for my obtuse statements, i know that sometimes i sound pretty redundant and repetitive, it's just the way i have of expressing my confusion....

Satyr wrote:

Nihilism is the natural result on awareness.

Getting stuck there is weakness.
It takes life far too seriously or exposes a vulnerability, a sense of inferiority in relation to it.

do you accept then that, in a certain sense, all our reasoning leads us to nihilism?

i know we can get obsessed by this idea though. that's just the greatest flaw in Aidan's reasoning in my view, as it was mine too some years ago: an obsession with life's inherent meaningless, instead of a will to deal with or to overcome it.

Quote :
Only understanding can break free from this.

If I fear dogs, would not comprehending what makes them tick not erase this fear?

Most of my depressive states come from contemplating the loss of loved ones.

which means that you don't let other things really get you down?

my depression is generally related to some diffictulties I have in dealing with other people and some situations we're obliged to deal with in life. ok, i guess it's a sign of weakness: the fact is, i do let things depress me even though i know that they are indifferent to my existence, and that i gain nothing with these moments of induced ordeal.

but the truth of the matter is: up to this present moment, i haven't learned still to control or overcome my inherent feelings of unhappiness and disatisfaction. i should have learned how to control or defeat them by now, but i haven't.

it's still relatively easy to catch msyelf suffering for motives and reasons whose vacuity and futility are dead obvious to me, in my moments of lucidity.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Drone wrote:

do you accept then that, in a certain sense, all our reasoning leads us to nihilism?
I accept that awareness is felt as a limbo....a sensation of being cutoff.

Quote :
i know we can get obsessed by this idea though. that's just the greatest flaw in Aidan's reasoning in my view, as it was mine too some years ago: an obsession with life's inherent meaningless, instead of a will to deal with or to overcome it.
This meaninglessness is the sensation of freedom.
If there were a meaning it would be an imposition upon your will.

Quote :
Not if I understand them.
I accept them as it being their nature.

Quote :
my depression is generally related to some diffictulties I have in dealing with other people and some situations we're obliged to deal with in life. ok, i guess it's a sign of weakness: the fact is, i do let things depress me even though i know that they are indifferent to my existence, and that i gain nothing with these moments of induced ordeal.
Then you are far too dependent on others for your well-being.

Quote :
but the truth of the matter is: up to this present moment, i haven't learned still to control or overcome my inherent feelings of unhappiness and disatisfaction. i should have learned how to control or defeat them by now, but i haven't.
You do not know yourself and so you have not concluded upon what you truly require.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Let me interrupt this nice, refreshing conversation just briefly in order to cleanse my name from the bullshit attached to it.

(since Satyr feels pleased to drop my name so often and summon me frequently nowadays...)

Satyr is not that much unlike those names he accuses of emotional rhetoric. In fact, Satyr is a master of similar personal attacks. Outside of his feminization of man thesis he has very little content & material to speak upon. He is essentially-useless past his critical bounds. He has no 'new' thoughts and no 'new' creations because he has no real need for such things anymore. He has "fucked-a-bitch" and procreated a child, good for him. (congratulations!) So his will is diminished in terms of 'thinking'. He claims to be on top of particular issues with respect to those people who clearly-know more-or-less than he does. What he does not realize is where he-himself is flawed in his own reasoning. I imagine this is the result of a serious lack of true threats against his personality & methodologies for claiming what it is he appears to know.

For example, when faced with clearly-anomalous statements, handcrafted by yours-truly (me), he skirts around directly-arguing with me. He knows he would lose on my territory. And this is because he cannot figure me out like he could with Ade or Ingenium or McMiserable. Therefore, what you will see from Satired are endless-upon-endless attempts to assassinate my character rather than my reasoning. He is scared because he is unaware, and also unsure, of where my reasoning will lead him. I may overwhelmingly-force him into a pit from which he cannot escape from; and then he would become thoroughly-defeated by me. If that ever happens, then it is over for him. He will become emasculated by me permanently and reduced to a lower position on any potential social standing hierarchy. Thus, he avoids this like the plague.

If you want proof of this, then just listen every time Satired summons my name to his threads. He cannot help it; it is unavoidable to him. He cannot stand where he does while a threat leans against him, whether it be serious or not. He will then use a great deal of emotional rhetoric to avoid direct challenges by me, and sometimes others (where I would willingly-step in to aid them in their assault against Satyr). Not only can Satired not deal with me one-on-one; but there is no way in hell he could handle me in a two-on-one. That makes perfect sense. Therefore, what Satyr does in response to this is lump me into a group of his *PRIOR* opponents in order to denigrate me in every direction. This handicaps me from making any argument in the past, present, or future. At any time, he can accuse me of stupidity, "you simpleton", and this effectively-destroys *ALL* of my arguments to lesser-minds (probably-yours).

Mindless Drone, I mean Fabiano, has explicitly-assaulted me in the past for not defending myself against Satyr's personal attacks. This is an insult made against me by Fabiano; and it is one that I will *NEVER* forgive. It not only portrays a lack of intellect from Fabiano as to what Satyr and I argue about, our methods, or their affects; it also portrays the situation that I am bound to. I am not allowed to win by definition. And Satyr has done very well to isolate and surround my arguments in this fashion. If I attack him with emotional rhetoric, then I will stand no chance of winning. If I do not attack him with emotional rhetoric, then again, I will stand no chance of winning. And this is where I have been placed by all participants of this forum and other forums. Regardless, I will continue to exemplify my superior reasoning over Satyr with the vain hope that a more cunning-mind eventually-picks up on it. This will happen in due time when another intelligent male shows up on this forum. That may be within a year, within my lifetime, or beyond my lifetime, but it will happen one-way-or-another, eventually.

The simple truth is that Satyr has nothing to directly-assault me with outside of his lumping-me into connection with 1) Ade, 2) McMiserable, 3) Ingenium, 4) MagnetMan, or 5) Christianity. Nevermind my *DISASSOCIATION* with these people or concepts. I agree very rarely with what they say. That is not Satireds point anyway. He will continue to summon my name, degrade me, and sling long-shot bullets from far-far-away in order make himself appear as the Champion for his Cause. Forget my assaults. Forget my reasonings. Forget that I can deconstruct his bullshit better than anybody. I only leave him standing as an example of what to build and what not to build. Forget that I can kick over his ivory tower as well as I can the next guy. That is not the point or purpose of this though.

If Satyr is not 'special', then he is not anything at all. This is his fear. This is his anxiety. This is what he shall use against me, meekly-so.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Nicely done.

I skimmed through it briefly but I was mesmerized by the self-importance found there.
Truly a cry of needy desperation, wanting to matter, jealous and seeking validation.

You are an example, me and fabiano both know...a real life retard.

I choose to use you as a specimen of a particular type, as I choose to use others as examples of other types.

That you consider yourself a threat to me or a challenge to my positions is not only funny but an expression of wishful thinking.

This is why you now adopt my style....you want to be like me.
But you don't know how....so you thrash about making a fool of yourself and failing miserably.

The only thing challenging about you is the amount of time I need to go over the crap you post as your opinions and the level I have to lower myself to, to actually respond to them seriously.

It's getting harder to be on my knees...I'm getting old.

Ingenium was far more interesting, than you are, in that she was a mouthpiece for modern Buddhism and her arguments were founded on reality.

You are just confused.

But if it gives you pleasure to think that you are anything but a little boy, then please continue.

What happened to sex is rape or to your profound definition of consent?

And I have written on other subjects, other than The Feminization of Man...but, for some inexplicably mysterious reason, most are more attracted to that one.

Recently I've found a budding interest in my piece called Hypersensitivity.
An addition to my Human Judgment essay.

But, as always sex sells and so the feminization essay gets all the attention and forces me to focus on it.

When, and if, you ever write anything relating to reality, and is interesting, let me know.
I'll be waiting with bated breath.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Satyr wrote:
But you don't know how....so you thrash about making a fool of yourself and failing miserably.
Sadly, you do not know where I begin & end Satyr.

Satyr wrote:
When, and if, you ever write anything relating to reality, and is interesting, let me know.
I'll be waiting with bated breath.
It shall be done...!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Sadly, you do not know where I begin & end Satyr.
It's because you are so complicated and deep.

So much so that you confuse yourself, as well.
It's not that you are dumb, but that you cannot be comprehended.

Quote :
It shall be done...!
Can I breathe now?
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
Can I breathe now?
Sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Thank you, oh brave and noble wise master of delusional deliberations and imitated intellect.

Bless us with your deep insights into sex, oh brilliant one.
Teach us about authority and consent and about centers in the middle of wheels.

I so very much wish to learn.

THIS world is fucked!!!!!
I'm gonna have to teach my boy to avoid sick fucks, like you.
If he cannot avoid them, I'll have to teach him to humor them.
You cannot deal with this level of dementia, unless you ignore it or pretend it is making sense.

If you try to reason with it, it sucks you down and it threatens you with stupidity.
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 pm

You may give your child your love but not your thoughts,

For they have their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies but not their souls,

For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, even in your dreams.

You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.

For life goes not backwards nor tarries with yesterday. -

Gibran
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh shit, another one of those brilliant minds I fear and who has so deftly defeated me!!!!

Run Satyr....RUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Take it or leave it. defend if you must, i was not being particularily critical.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:54 am

UR

Unreasonable wrote:

Mindless Drone, I mean Fabiano, has explicitly-assaulted me in the past for not defending myself against Satyr's personal attacks. This is an insult made against me by Fabiano; and it is one that I will *NEVER* forgive. It not only portrays a lack of intellect from Fabiano as to what Satyr and I argue about, our methods, or their affects; it also portrays the situation that I am bound to. I am not allowed to win by definition. And Satyr has done very well to isolate and surround my arguments in this fashion. If I attack him with emotional rhetoric, then I will stand no chance of winning. If I do not attack him with emotional rhetoric, then again, I will stand no chance of winning. And this is where I have been placed by all participants of this forum and other forums. Regardless, I will continue to exemplify my superior reasoning over Satyr with the vain hope that a more cunning-mind eventually-picks up on it. This will happen in due time when another intelligent male shows up on this forum. That may be within a year, within my lifetime, or beyond my lifetime, but it will happen one-way-or-another, eventually.

truth be told, i do not know why you decided to cite my true name just now, since you knew it was me from the start.

you can keep on thinking that i am a 'mindless' idiot, if this comforts you. i don't mind at all, i wasn't addressing you on this thread. just notice that it's you who's portraying yourself as a giant brilliant intellect. Nobody else is buying that. i may look at you as a rather intelligent guy, but i do not think you're so brilliant and profound as you think. however, as everybody knows, we all need some source of consolation.

i'm still as surprised at your general attitude towards knowledge/truth/reason as i was before. once again i see that what you really want is not truth itself, but that someone may come to you admitting that you're right, that you're wiser than most people, etc. a vain hope indeed, because with th exception of some interesting things you talk about here and now, there's nothing really groundbreaking about what you say and write.

but you'll obviously go on thinking there is, and everybody else will go on trying vainly to see what has made you come to this weird conclusion...

wise up, UR.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:32 am

Satyr wrote:
Drone wrote:

I accept that awareness is felt as a limbo....a sensation of being cutoff.

Quote :
This meaninglessness is the sensation of freedom.
If there were a meaning it would be an imposition upon your will.

Quote :
Not if I understand them.
I accept them as it being their nature.

Quote :
Then you are far too dependent on others for your well-being.

Quote :
You do not know yourself and so you have not concluded upon what you truly require.

Satyr,

when we 'wake up' to the reality of the inherent meaninglessness of everything, how can we avoid the will to disappear altoghether into the void? Relating to people (even in this 'internet' way) is anything more than a manner of forgetting the emptiness even for a while? In this sense, what's our 'dependence' on other people, if not an inevitable consequence of our realizing that there's nothing else we can do, if we want to stay alive and not to go mad, but to join them and pretend that we don't see, and don't feel what they can never see, never feel?

i think you know what i mean. don't you ever envy the innocence of your son? isn't he blessed by his inherent state of ignorance in relation to everything?

Pure life, without conscience or consciousness. life as it should be, from the start, if this strange accident called 'awareness' hadn't happened to us.

i don't want to sound like a depressed nihilist again, but didn't you say to me once that we have to find an ideal if we want to go on living? and what's an ideal? what's the reality of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...   Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satyr, my foe, my brother, my equal...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next