Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Slavic invasion of the UK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Serge

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-21

The Slavic invasion of the UK Empty
PostSubject: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:22 am

Whenever I speak with the British, I sense a deep concern that Poles especially, but also Bulgarians and other Slavic people are an unwelcome and lower peoples.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/3603273.stm

I speculate that the British conceive of the Slavic people as White Asians. But this is not true. The Slavs are whiter than the palest British schoolgirl, because Slavic people descended from the north: Alexander Nevsky. The Slavs are also the true heir to the seat of political power: Caesar, and the seat of religious power: the Orthodox Church. Slavic people have ruled the world, have walked on the Moon, are the worlds greatest chess players -- from whence does the Slavonic Lover originate?

Britons, befriend a Slavic person living in your country today! Ласкаво просимо!

The Slavic invasion of the UK C5e067983a60 The Slavic invasion of the UK 41c6b40c49c6
The Slavic invasion of the UK Ukraines_Prime_Minister_Yulia_Tymoshenko
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:28 pm

This is interesting, considering that I have a great deal of Slavic blood in me, and my ex-girlfriend of ~6 years had mostly British/Scottish/Welsch in her...

Besides, who gives a shit about Britain? Without the Amerikans, Hitler probably would have owned their asses, along with the Slavs. He invaded Poland first so that Germans would interbreed with the Poles. -- White Asians my ass! Even if that were true, then so what??? ("Caucasians"?) What is wrong with Asians? The last I heard, Genghis Khan *AND* the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth had pretty damn successful military campaigns. My dad tells me that Khan is the reason for my eyes.

Maybe the Brits are just jealous and lust for their women...?
Back to top Go down
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Serge

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:35 pm

This was a troll aimed at Arising_uk from here,

http://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1638&p=21669#p21669

Though this I'll quote you, as it seems relevant to your reply,

Quote :
I take back my agreement with the Pole; how can you trust a ghetto people like Poles anyway? They're like the Vietnamese, they gave up their writing-system and religion to be Roman Catholics. The Poles are the UK's puppet in the East.

And are the Caucasus in Europe or are they not? Here is the Wiki-ism:

"The Caucasus or Caucas (also referred to as Caucasia,[1] Russian: Кавка́з) is a geopolitical region located between Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. It is home to Europe's highest mountain (Mount Elbrus)."

To really upset things, we might also ask, was Aleksandr the Great Slav?
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 am

Serge wrote:
To really upset things, we might also ask, was Aleksandr the Great Slav?
You see ... I wonder the same thing myself sometimes! I say that people may go ahead and bash the Slavs at their leisure. Slavs did coin the term "sloven" anyway. If anybody knows how to be a slut, then it is a Slav-by-definition. Twisted Evil I don't know anybody more shameless than my Grandmother, and she was Catholic! Besides, everybody gets their moment in the sun, well, except where the sun-dont-shine of course!

The point I would make is: what is so great about the Brits anymore? This topic sounds like a hissy-fit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 am

This reminds me of some trouble I got into with my stepmom. Her family left Bohemia before it was renamed Poland. She insists her family is not Polish but, Bohemian. I of course opened my foolish young mouth and made some witty quip about a Pollack by any other name is still a pollack. Boy was I stupid, the sweetest woman in the world cut loose on me in a heartbeat Laughing Laughing

Even Slavs are prejudiced against Slavs.

I could be wrong but I do seem to recall that the term slave was derived from Slavic. Since the Slavics as it was pointed out was integral with the Roman empire, Many Slavs were shipped back to Rome as slaves. So if you were a Slav back then ,,Slavic was the word for slave.

That little bit of information also got me onto trouble with stepmom Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Serge

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:10 am

kriswest wrote:
Her family left Bohemia before it was renamed Poland.She insists her family is not Polish but, Bohemian. I of course opened my foolish young mouth and made some witty quip about a Pollack by any other name is still a pollack. Boy was I stupid, the sweetest woman in the world cut loose on me in a heartbeat Laughing Laughing
This is fascinating. The old people and an amazing ancient world are disappearing behind Coca-Cola bilboards and high-ways, what this means in the mind is shocking, as Plato said in Laws, 'our fathers were deer outside the gate'. Not so long ago there were still wild horses and rhinos in Poland.

Quote :
Even Slavs are prejudiced against Slavs.
It's the encorporation of the most powerful paradigm. Pan-Slavism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_mythology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Slavism

Quote :
I could be wrong but I do seem to recall that the term slave was derived from Slavic. Since the Slavics as it was pointed out was integral with the Roman empire, Many Slavs were shipped back to Rome as slaves. So if you were a Slav back then ,,Slavic was the word for slave.
Questionable but not impossible. Germanic propaganda. Germs and Gerbils do not come from Germany, that's 'clang association.

Last edited by Serge on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 am

On the last part My grandfather was teaching me Latin and to argue prejudice for law when the Slav subjects came up. I do not recall verbatim, it was over two decades ago but, the base is correct ,,, I believe. I say believe because memory after 2 decades may be faulty. To say for certain would be false.
Back to top Go down
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Serge

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 am

kriswest wrote:
On the last part My grandfather was teaching me Latin and to argue prejudice for law when the Slav subjects came up. I do not recall verbatim, it was over two decades ago but, the base is correct ,,, I believe. I say believe because memory after 2 decades may be faulty. To say for certain would be false.
It's okay Babcia, your stories are interesting if they are a little embellished in details that is fine.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm

All memory is embellishment on details after a decade or two. Absolute recall is difficult at best. I do know I was at least 15 because we lived in stepmoms house. I do know the information given involved grandad and Granddad was pushy aboout learning latin and law every damn time he saw me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Serge wrote:
Whenever I speak with the British, I sense a deep concern that Poles especially, but also Bulgarians and other Slavic people are an unwelcome and lower peoples.

I speculate that the British conceive of the Slavic people as White Asians. But this is not true. The Slavs are whiter than the palest British schoolgirl, because Slavic people descended from the north:

green comes before any colour of pigment. i wouldn't say the british people concerned about the poles care about their skin colour or conceive them as white asians or whatever nonsense, they simply care about their jobs, and for the most part the jobs are of manual labour and whatnot so don't be expecting the most intelligent of responses from those who feel threatened by the new immigrants.
Back to top Go down
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Hadji

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:36 am

Three-percent of people world-wide reside in a different country than the one in which they were born.
Back to top Go down
The Valkyrier
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
The Valkyrier

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Besides, who gives a shit about Britain? Without the Amerikans, Hitler probably would have owned their asses, along with the Slavs.
A very common opinion among americans, with no truth to it. If the United States hadn't entered the war there are a couple of routes that seems more plausible.

1. Europe revolts and destroys the German dictatorship from within. If Hitler had succeeded in occupying continental europe there is no chance he would have been able to keep it so for very long. It would not have been long before neutral/axis supportive countries such as Spain, Yugoslavia, Sweden etc would have attacked Germany.

2. USSR wins on it's own, with the terrible consequence of a much longer, and probably much more deadly cold war. Before and during WW2 the general view in the scandinavian countries, France and Britain was much more sympathic toward the east than west, and only after the american cultural invasion (through rock n' roll) did the popular opinion shift.

In any case a present day nazi-superpower in europe is extremely unlikely. The personal cults of Mussolini and Hitler were way too big to have let the regimes survive them. Hitler would have been the target of an assassination before long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slavic invasion of the UK   The Slavic invasion of the UK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slavic invasion of the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Global News-
Jump to: