Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain Saw Attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fool
Administrator
The Fool

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Quote :
SCRANTON, Pa. — A Pennsylvania man faces up to 37 years in prison now that he's been convicted of tearing open a neighbor's door with a chain saw in a fit of anger over parking.

Authorities said 34-year-old Robert Kane began sawing through the front door of Jamie Zaleski's apartment in Scranton last March while Zaleski and several friends ran out the back.

Kane was angry because a friend of Zaleski's parked in front of his house. Police say Zaleski heard a knock at the door, asked who it was, and Kane responded, "Your worst (expletive) nightmare. Open the door or I'll cut it down."

He then cut a gash in the door with a chain saw, authorities said.

The defense said Zaleski never actually saw Kane wielding the saw. But a witness testified that Kane bragged about the incident, and the jury convicted Kane on Tuesday of attempted burglary, terroristic threats and other charges. A sentencing date wasn't immediately set.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/6200252.html

Chain Saw Attack ChainsawREX_228x300
Back to top Go down
https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com
Ivan
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Ivan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:43 am

These sort of things are not common. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
The Fool
Administrator
The Fool

Male

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:55 am

Ivan wrote:
These sort of things are not common. Don't worry.

Hehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:47 am

second nomination for dumbest criminal of the year Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Fool
Administrator
The Fool

Male

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:49 am

kriswest wrote:

Tell me about it. He didn't even take any precautions as to not get caught either.

What ever happened to brilliant super villains? I surely miss them.

Anymore we only have stupid criminals.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:07 am

I blame lack of reading, why read when others can tell you what to think? Super villians or villians of old read, studied and learned from all manner of texts and books. Being a good criminal/villian does require intellect.

What is truly pitiful is that idiot that tried to pull a D.B Cooper.... Wealth obviously does not buy you intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Ivan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 pm

The Fool wrote:
kriswest wrote:

Tell me about it. He didn't even take any precautions as to not get caught either.

What ever happened to brilliant super villains? I surely miss them.

Anymore we only have stupid criminals.
It can't be avoided, if someone decides so get you, they usually can. If you ask me, this chainsaw thing is not that big of a deal, "37 years," good grief.

kris wrote:
dumbest criminal
This is a state media tool to have us laugh at so-called criminals, especially to keep us from thinking seriously about it. The guy lost his temper, he's not the first; at least he did it with a bit of style. For that matter, nothing suggests in the article he meant to hurt anyone, it could have been an angry prank. Sure, it isn't the best in every case to destroy other's property, or useful doors which have then to be replaced, but I'd lean more towards a guy with a sense of humor who might have gone over the top, I mean neighbor feuds are usually quite silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chain Saw Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Saw Attack   Chain Saw Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain Saw Attack
Page 1 of 1