Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones Empty
PostSubject: The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones   The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 pm

I hate and detest the concept of "fun". It really and truly disgusts me, personally-speaking.

And, girls just want to have fun! Well, I do not want to have fun! My Purpose in life is very different!

There is a world of boys and girls and women out there. And there is a world of men. They are separate and distinct.

It is the difference between Society and the Individual. It is a difference between sociality and individuality.

I am serious, all-of-the-time. I only want to do and to act on behalf of a Purpose to which my body & spirit is compelled. The question is: what can I possibly devote myself to in this day & age? What cause, credence, and reason should I act upon? What social ideal should I bow to? What happens when I know, realize, and understand where such social ideals are constructed, who says them, who replicates them, and who creates them? The "philosophers" do, and it is extremely easy to see the methodology since such social phenomenons can be physically-traced, memetically-speaking. For example, take Nietzsche. Take his followers, those young 18 to 25-year-old white men out there in the world who subscribe to him with their faith & devotion. They hungrily read his words, gobble them up, and regurgitate them, deforming & reforming them to their own twisted perceptions of what they believe life should be. What you hear in their voices is almost always not their own voice, but the voice of a more powerful Individual: Nietzsche-himself. Their voices tremble upon the so-called fact that: "God is dead". They are eager to posit their own wills and lusts to do whatever they want, say whatever they want, and fuck whomever they want to. They want God's Crown while He wears it upon His head. But, I see that philosophy as a ph-ailed one, in the end, because of what it implies. It implies Chaos. It implies Anarchy. It implies instability in a strictly-stable environment: The Feminized Global-World Ideology. -- Transhumanism. The Amerikan Empire is set to collapse in due time, perhaps within 200 or 300 years, or sooner or later? (merely because of what these thoughts imply, it is amazing!) I can discount all of these young men and their ideals simply by tearing down their master. And that is not such a difficult thing to do. It is not difficult to dig up and defame a corpse, a bag-of-bones. All other ideals work this same way, in the exact same manner. The reason for all of this is the fact that 99.999% of the human population both cannot and DOES NOT think for themselves, as respective Societies or Individuals. Because to think for yourself implies that you know thyself! And most people, almost all of them in fact, do not know themselves, at all...

What is a man except cold and hard when it comes to Life & Death and what it means to live and die? And the boys and girls and women out there would try to soften this man, make him seem as warm & tender when he is actually not so. They would demean him, tear him down to a lower level, and make him "Equal", just because he is predestined and predetermined to be a Man. It is disgusting for me to see and watch this transpire all around me. Instead of breeding "strength", we erroneously choose to breed "weakness". And what is strength and weakness except for life and death, respectively-speaking? It is to live, or, it is to die. All of this is due to the fact that the "world of men" lies in a place that is separate from all others. And it is where men go to compete amongst themselves, challenge other men, and expose themselves as icons of Truth and Reason. There are no boys or girls or women here, because, in the end, these are the only Ideas & Ideals that survive and thrive amongst us all, again memetically-speaking. It is as real as the rocks and stones and bricks and bones! It is as real as the Word of ... "God". God is "good", remember? But God is merely a written-symbol that reflects an ideology 2000+ years old. It originated from the Greeks. It originated from the Egyptians. This represents and proves that while a Man may live to see a century, his Ideal may live to see an eternity. This is the concept of [immortality] as it is popularly-known...

There are two worlds that collide within us all: between Society and the Individual. Society is Nature. Society houses the boys and girls and women. The Individual is homeless. His home is where the heart is, a homeland rooted in blood. But, Man, the Individual, is seen as "heartless" thanks to his very nature and path in life. He is destined to become removed from the very place he came from and is originated into. If he stays, then he will forever be a slave to Society, a boy or girl or woman. If he leaves, then he can become a Man, which is not to say that he will succeed in doing so. This is defined by the trials & tribulations of life; "life is a journey". Indeed, it is a journey if you are to become a Man. You see. -- a woman never has a place that she cannot call home. Nature is her home. Her home is where she lies. And she lies wherever she chooses, any place at any time in any reality. If she is safe, then the home is called Good. If she is not safe, then the home is called Bad (or Evil). This is the natural definition of Morality, which leads us (men) to Justice.

I am aware that I speak rhetorically, using metaphors and literal translations. It is the only way I can speak, because it is the only way any human animal can speak. We use symbols and emotional expressions to convey meanings into literal transgressions. What we violate by speaking is always Truth, because Originality always deviates away from its intentions. "The road to Heaven (or is it Hell?) is paved with good-intentions!" Thus, I cannot speak any other way and neither can you read or write in any other way, until literal and metaphorical meanings polymorph into a new language and system of thought. This is the study and discourse of linguistics. This is the way-in-which language changes, remains the same, and allows for Philosophers (strictly-men) to dominate all others using Ideas & Ideals as their weapons-of-choice. There can be no other way. Everybody speaks. Everybody listens. Everybody communicates through form and symbology. This is the Theory of Forms in action.

Let me return to my point before I come to the end of my conclusion. I speak on my own behalf, always. You do too. If you take your ideas & ideals from another, then you RISK becoming owned by that person. As men of honor and dignity, this is not only a great risk, but the greatest risk of all that a man can take upon himself. To become burdened by your own thoughts and ideals is what it actually means to be a "Man"! Are you right? Are you wrong? Are you true? Are you false? Are you good? Are you evil? Are you just? Are you unjust? Do you live for yourself? Do you live for another?

My thoughts are intended strictly for men, because I do not care for nor associate with Society. Society chooses to outcast, expel, and banish all Individuals and individuality-itself in order to prevent an inherent inner-violence that originates from within the hearts of men. We know, as men, what 'war' means, what 'violence' means, what 'death' means, what 'pain' means', and what 'life' means. However, boys and girls and women do not know these things, because they physically and memetically cannot know these things by any definition whatsoever! Society follows the Individual. Women follow men. And it never was, is, has been, or ever will be any other way than this. This is why I am serious and girls "just want to have fun". It is a fundamental difference between what it means to care or not care. And it is about who knows what, why, and how. Who does know, except men? What do women know, except nothing, except their (pathetic) feelings and emotions? Are women profound or superficial? What is strength? What is weakness?

I will tell you.

Nothing is neither good nor bad. That is the answer. And that is the next question also...
Back to top Go down
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Alexi

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones   The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
the rocks and stones and bricks and bones!
Are these words from a vision of yours?

There is a line in Aristotle, I think Nicomachean Ethics, where he also ridicules the idea that happiness could be the meaning of life, to paraphrase how I remember the section, ~wouldn't it be absurd if, after all the struggle, striving, and strength, it was all just for fun?

I have this problem to a degree too; I'm sure you are aware of the criticism, and it seems to me you contradict the article in the last line,
Quote :
Nothing is neither good nor bad.
"The spirit of seriousness has two characteristics: it considers values as transcendent givens independent of human subjectivity, and it transfers the quality of ‘desirable’ from the ontological structure of things to their simple material constitution.”

Being and Nothingness

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones   The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Alexi wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:
the rocks and stones and bricks and bones!
Are these words from a vision of yours?
I suppose so.

Alexi wrote:
There is a line in Aristotle, I think Nicomachean Ethics, where he also ridicules the idea that happiness could be the meaning of life, to paraphrase how I remember the section, ~wouldn't it be absurd if, after all the struggle, striving, and strength, it was all just for fun?
That would not change the fact that some individuals are predetermined to be serious within their endeavors.

Besides, how insane is it to look at death, carnage, and war, and to laugh instead of to cry?

Isn't the chuckle then a form of self-deprecation? Isn't crying the same?

Alexi wrote:
I have this problem to a degree too; I'm sure you are aware of the criticism, and it seems to me you contradict the article in the last line,
Quote :
Nothing is neither good nor bad.
"The spirit of seriousness has two characteristics: it considers values as transcendent givens independent of human subjectivity, and it transfers the quality of ‘desirable’ from the ontological structure of things to their simple material constitution.”

Being and Nothingness
I do not see what I am contradicting here...?

The problem that I see is taking childishness and mediocrity as a joke when these things kill everybody and everything.

It is like allowing a woman to drive in the worst-possible road circumstances.

Personally, I would take the wheel when life & death is on the line.

Alexi wrote:
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
I have the phrase framed next to my doorway. Trust me; I know. I am definitely a very dull boy.

I am part of the rocks and stones and bricks and bones!

...irony at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Alexi

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones   The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:06 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Besides, how insane is it to look at death, carnage, and war, and to laugh instead of to cry?

Not insane at all. It has to be experienced first hand. Re. the vegetarian thread, walking around supermarkets will never convince anyone of the wrongness of eating flesh. Yesterday morning I go to the market; there is a lady sitting there peeling frogs; I mean, peeling the skin off of live frogs; that makes an impression on a person; or how the market women pin them through, live, to the earth with twigs so they don't hop away -- I had tofu for lunch.

The fools (this is Buddha's term, I don't prefer "women" for these sorts of people) have every right to be happy; and you have every right to stop them. No problem there. No sense in hating the fools; in many ways they are beautifully simple. That doesn't mean they don't need to be stopped, but there is no point in hating them; they are like animals.

Re. women, do you keep pets? I don't think all women are fools, but some are; and these ones you keep like pets; don't expect an equal of them, they are just animals, cute, like puppies.

PS, don't you have a name like Murray or Owen or something? User IDs are very impersonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones   The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocks and Stones and Bricks and Bones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Philosophy-
Jump to: