Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My proclamation for you, Satyr.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan_Mclaren
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-15

My proclamation for you, Satyr. Empty
PostSubject: My proclamation for you, Satyr.   My proclamation for you, Satyr. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:15 pm

I too could act like you.

Does it make a difference when you know that you're frail and weak being a human regardless? Does it make a difference when those pains cannot be outweighed with pleasures? "So what? You can't cope with that, weakling." you say? Well, tell me...how can you though?

It's a dream-world. That's why. You think ignoring and denying is "coping" with your situation?

You are retarded for thinking of those superfluous nuances and degrees. You're so weak and feeble that comparing yourself to others is your only chance to escape the fact that you're smaller than a grain of sand compared to the universe.

Absolutist? Yes, I am absolute in the fact that I feel we can't compensate for those feelings, just like you are absolute in your idiotic reasonings that those differences = better.

There is no "better", pretentious dust.

You truly aren't as clever as you'd like to make out if people who are just tired of lying to themselves that they can't deal with their lives are "retarded".

It is only your childishness and stupidity that it does not simply make itself clear that we're fed up with the hypocrisies mankind spills, just like you, but are also fed up with life making us lie for it.

And now, because we've taken a step further than you to admit even more distasteful things, we're "turds"?

You're a child. You're a pathetic stupid child who hasn't grown up. And you think you're a cut above the rest?

In your own words: "Man, are you that fucked?!"

There you go! I've just explained why you annoy the shit out of me and why I've decided to give you, and the rest, a taste of your own juvenile bile.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: My proclamation for you, Satyr.   My proclamation for you, Satyr. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:53 pm

*THREAD LOCKED*

This challenge has passed unaccepted by Satyr, with no terms of engagement or clarity.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: My proclamation for you, Satyr.   My proclamation for you, Satyr. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Once you stop insulting me with your little feminine games of trying to taunt me, then you may realize that this piece of shit post, you used as your bait, contained no challenge...zero, nadda, nothing.
A post full of declarations, as usual, with no argument, no reasoning, no logic, no evidence no nothing.
like listening to Christians just tell you that there is a God and that you only deny him because you are afraid of Him.

Same shit from the same kind of shit-for-brains.

Which part did you find "challenging", except the part you try to engage me in your childishness with a mind that can best be described as: mediocre, if not plain ill?

But for you, he constitutes a Nietzschean expert of some sort and his massage speaks to you, meaning you are of his like.

But when a circle has a center, because it has one in your mind, like god exists because He is in your mind, then what would anyone expect?

Shit, I just thought of a two-headed, gerbil with a dick the size of a banana.
It exists in my head...therefore it exists.

And, yes, sex is dominance, and so it is rape...like Mcmiserable was raped by life and like this forum being an orgy.

Where's The Fool to declare the victor?

Have fun with your little playhouse here.
Back to top Go down
http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: My proclamation for you, Satyr.   My proclamation for you, Satyr. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Odd, I thought I locked this thread...

Oh well, Satyr, it looks like you cannot even handle Aidan anymore. That is a shame, too bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My proclamation for you, Satyr.   My proclamation for you, Satyr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My proclamation for you, Satyr.
Page 1 of 1