Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your occupation?

Go down 
+11
The Valkyrier
Unreasonable
Hadji
Sonofgloin
Drone
Tor
maryshelley
SpeedOfSilence
Satyr
kriswest
The Fool
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sonofgloin
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Sonofgloin

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-17

What is your occupation? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:48 am

maryshelley wrote:

Perhaps you really ought to examine further why a butch dyke elicits 'an emotion close to anger' in you. You seem to think that certain people are 'bound' to act in a particular way according to your expectations of them. You obviously don't like being dismissed by a threatening woman (who looks suspiciously like a man) and nor do you appear to like hypocrisy which is fine, of course. Now just for a moment really hang on to that feeling that these dismissive dykes elicit in you and imagine, if you will, what a fair number of females might have felt in the face of a number of dismissive men. Two wrongs don't make a right but sometimes it is useful to feel the anger and let it lead you somewhere.
On a personal and relevant note; lipstick lesbians are not for me, I'm afraid. Butch with brains all the way for me. Rare finds though.

M what you say does not hold true for me as I accept all comers except predators. Dyke (male) wearing a suit, mens casual wear, shorts and thongs, leathers and pvc, rubber, overalls,I don't give them a second glance. I was born in Paddington Australia and lived there until my mid twenties. I was at the first Sydney gay mardi gras which finished a few streets away from my home, the cops had two wagons parked at my cross street. The gay revolution sparked, sizzled, and then exploded with me in the middle, so M give away any thoughts that I am a self righteous sterotyper who considers he has the right to cast the first stone.

Having said that the afore mentioned dyke look still makes me revile the stupidity that would lead you to dress and personify yourself that way, still makes me think they need a good smack.....it's wrong but it's with me. I see it as a uniform. I detest exclusivity, it's what we strive for and it's someone else's exclusion at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Taras
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:20 am

maryshelley wrote:
Anyway. Lady-boy: Is that classed as an occupation or not?
I have a close friend who is very interested about T-girls (tranny). I'd say that for some it is an occupation. They became T-girls for the money they saw the GGs making (genetic-girls). Some I think. For others, it might be a very long story. I'm thinking about an Interview with my friend on this subject, so stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Sonofgloin
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Sonofgloin

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 am

Taras wrote:

I have a close friend who is very interested about T-girls (tranny). I'd say that for some it is an occupation.

T I'd say for most who are interested in tranny's its a sexual attraction not a vocation.
Back to top Go down
Taras
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 am

Sonofgloin wrote:
Taras wrote:

I have a close friend who is very interested about T-girls (tranny). I'd say that for some it is an occupation.

T I'd say for most who are interested in tranny's its a sexual attraction not a vocation.
Right. I don't mean to say that for him it is a job.
Back to top Go down
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:28 am

Sonofgloin wrote:
maryshelley wrote:

Perhaps you really ought to examine further why a butch dyke elicits 'an emotion close to anger' in you. You seem to think that certain people are 'bound' to act in a particular way according to your expectations of them. You obviously don't like being dismissed by a threatening woman (who looks suspiciously like a man) and nor do you appear to like hypocrisy which is fine, of course. Now just for a moment really hang on to that feeling that these dismissive dykes elicit in you and imagine, if you will, what a fair number of females might have felt in the face of a number of dismissive men. Two wrongs don't make a right but sometimes it is useful to feel the anger and let it lead you somewhere.
On a personal and relevant note; lipstick lesbians are not for me, I'm afraid. Butch with brains all the way for me. Rare finds though.

M what you say does not hold true for me as I accept all comers except predators. Dyke (male) wearing a suit, mens casual wear, shorts and thongs, leathers and pvc, rubber, overalls,I don't give them a second glance. I was born in Paddington Australia and lived there until my mid twenties. I was at the first Sydney gay mardi gras which finished a few streets away from my home, the cops had two wagons parked at my cross street. The gay revolution sparked, sizzled, and then exploded with me in the middle, so M give away any thoughts that I am a self righteous sterotyper who considers he has the right to cast the first stone.

Having said that the afore mentioned dyke look still makes me revile the stupidity that would lead you to dress and personify yourself that way, still makes me think they need a good smack.....it's wrong but it's with me. I see it as a uniform. I detest exclusivity, it's what we strive for and it's someone else's exclusion at the same time.

Oh come on! Shouldn't a person dress just however the hell they like and exclude (or include to be all positive like) just whomever they choose to? Why is it OK in your mind for a 'genetic' male to dress like a woman but not the other way around? Presumably it is OK, in your opinion, for a hetrosexual woman to wear trousers.

And what's this issue with predators that you've got. Don't you like lions?
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:38 pm

maryshelley wrote:

Oh come on! Shouldn't a person dress just however the hell they like and exclude (or include to be all positive like) just whomever they choose to? Why is it OK in your mind for a 'genetic' male to dress like a woman but not the other way around? Presumably it is OK, in your opinion, for a hetrosexual woman to wear trousers.

by all means, let's us allow people to dress, eat, drink, fool around and fuck as they want to...

isn't democracy amazing? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonofgloin
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Sonofgloin

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 pm

maryshelley wrote:

M I believe I made it clear that my thought process was floored when it came to ONE particular form of dress for the dyke sub culture. You are either naive or simplistic in your understanding of the social dynamic of the group to which I refer, hell lesbians who are actively social in their sub culture identify these dykes as a sub set, lesbians understand that the clothing and personal grooming style makes a statement to other lesbians. For me though the wearing of the dyke uniform is like the squealing of chalk on a board, it's involuntary but it urks me.

Predation in the annimal kingdom and the predation amongst humans that I alluded to have different motivators. If you were being flippant, thats fine, if your thoughts were inquiring..........then your naiviety of the subject matter is apparent.

PS. The list of garb I gave that pertained to lesbians included male clothing and adornment, once again I state that it is one uniform that a sub culture of lesbians wear to make a statement that sparks an emotion in me, and there is always an attitude that runs in tangent with the uniform.
Back to top Go down
Tor
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 pm

maryshelley wrote:
Tor wrote:
SpeedOfSilence wrote:
maryshelley wrote:
Aren't we all?

lesbian? maryshelley
My thoughts exactly... Laughing

Fools seldom differ?

Lesbian? In your imaginations, perhaps.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:11 am

Since I was young, it happened I enjoy playing with numbers, symbols and equations... also answering logically anything that used to be called "a mystery".

Naturally, I ended up being a designer in electronics (owning a private small business) and knowing the logical answers of all the important questions that I was looking for... about my being and life.

That's all  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:47 pm

that should be good enough for any kind of expansion. now.

not so?

for example: What is your occupation? - Page 2 Lachen10
eh? don't you make his story from stone age to ancient greece to technology .... disappear!
you remind me of tesla .....

oh, btw. in my next life, this could be still an interesting occupation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radionics
Back to top Go down
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Only what a person does to others, friends and enemies, based on unconditional Love will be eternal in his last dream after the death of his body (in the realm that is unlimited by space or time). Anything else will return back to void (state before birth).
In other words, there will be no losers at the end, just few winners Wink

For instance, those who weren't created with a human living soul (or they lost it later for some reasons) have no choice but to take care of their body only (the human living flesh) at any cost. Naturally, for them, living the unconditional Love (care) towards any other is totally absurd (non-sense) but this doesn't prevent them using the notion of LOVE (mainly in the name of Jesus Christ) to deceive the world's masses (or just the people they live with). It is like using the modern notions of Democracy and Freedom in Politics to hide the real goals behind the artificial bloody conflicts and wars planned, in all over the world, against the people on bottom (including soldiers and mercenaries) by the world's Elite families. Do I need giving some international facts to clarify this point?
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:23 am

\!! ^

for now, i find myself coming back to these thoughts of yours. thanks for sharing.

but also to sub-standard reality, as depicted in following link:
http://www.gapingvoid.com/well-meaning%20corporate%20schmuck.jpg
Back to top Go down
Philosopher8659
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:08 am

My occupation is set by the definition of mind. Otherwise I am, by definition, and by output, what mankind has called a "Prophet." And a particular one at that. What that means to me is that what men call God seems to have some kind of perverse sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
https://archive.org/search.php?query=johnclark8659&sort=-pub
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your occupation?   What is your occupation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your occupation?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: