Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Revolution in Thought

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peacegirl
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-01-31

A Revolution in Thought Empty
PostSubject: A Revolution in Thought   A Revolution in Thought I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm here to introduce a new discovery that my father made in the late 1950s.  He never had a chance to bring it to light in his lifetime.  For the last decade I have been compiling his seven books in the hope that his knowledge will not be lost to future generations.  I also have created a website for this purpose.  If anyone wants to know more about this discovery, they can go to my website. I didn't realize I'm not allowed to give a link. The book is called: Decline and Fall of All Evil. The website is the same name. I hope I'm allowed to do that and not get banned.  No   I have put the first chapter of the book online.  Also, if you click on the heading:  Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought, I am allowing people to listen to the full audio of my father reading his sixth book and elaborating.  This is not a marketing ploy which is why I'm giving it away.  You need to understand that the audio is not as good as it could be (there are a few glitches in it) because at the time my father produced it, it was the best tape he could get, but he did not have the technology that exists today.  I hope you overlook these little annoyances and hear his message, which is extremely important.
Back to top Go down

A Revolution in Thought
Page 1 of 1