Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jideoni charles
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-01-05

Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I) Empty
PostSubject: Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I)   Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:18 am

Throughout the world, through all civilizations and through the ages till date, the story of 'The Elephant And The Three/Six Blindmen' has been related to reinforce the popular misconception that God can never be comprehended in His absoluteness, but only from the individual's limited relative perspective.

And this position serves as a premise for the erroneous assumption that God is a mystery, that no human genius is all-embracing enough to fully grasp the God-Head essence in His wholeness and completeness.

To sum up this faulty line of reasoning, we would like to infer that man's God, up till now, is nothing short of man's ignorance; Put more clearly, it will be apt for us to say that man knows nothing about the God he claims to be serving.

And it follows therefore, that a God that is a mystery to man, i.e. a God that man knows nothing about, how does man know that such a being exist?

Learn more about Jideoni-Charles to attain perfect peace here on earth
Back to top Go down
Philosopher8659
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-07-04

Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I)   Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:42 pm

jideoni charles wrote:
Throughout the world, through all civilizations and through the ages till date, the story of 'The Elephant And The Three/Six Blindmen' has been related to reinforce the popular misconception that God can never be comprehended in His absoluteness, but only from the individual's limited relative perspective.

And this position serves as a premise for the erroneous assumption that God is a mystery, that no human genius is all-embracing enough to fully grasp the God-Head essence in His wholeness and completeness.

To sum up this faulty line of reasoning, we would like to infer that man's God, up till now, is nothing short of man's ignorance; Put more clearly, it will be apt for us to say that man knows nothing about the God he claims to be serving.

And it follows therefore, that a God that is a mystery to man, i.e. a God that man knows nothing about, how does man know that such a being exist?

Learn more about Jideoni-Charles to attain perfect peace here on earth    

I have always been one to study a thing not in accordance with its popular mythology, nor its historical mythology but by the examination of the founding documents from which sparked the social mythology. For example, to study Yoga, one does not study all the branching mythologies, one simply sits down with the Yoga Sutras and a Sanskrit Dictionary and try to piece together what was actually said. If one would do that, then one might find first and foremost that people care less about the truth within the source than in the justification for their actions. One might find, for example, that the Sutras was not written by a duplicate Patanjali, but by the actual Sanskrit Scholar of his day, and the doctrine really is a pragmatic discussion, in the formal style of a logician of the relationship between perception and thought.

Another example would be the Judeo-Christian Scripture which in many places states that it is a work not comprehensible to man, but that some day men would begin to understand it. Another thing it plainly states, is that if one wishes to learn directly from the author of the text, it could be done through what is called today, lucid dreaming. The problem is, is that lucid dreaming, and visions use the branch of reasoning called Analogic. And since mankind cannot even grasp the simpler Logic, it would seem to be true that one could not even imagine that dream and visions are a superior form of language. Those minds that are capable of understanding the principles of reasoning, of judgment, sometimes in history become prophets.

But throughout the whole of it, no prophet ever considered "God" anthropomorphically. When one comes to that level of linguistic ability, they know as Confucius did, as Plato did, as Christ did, that the mind functions wholly through the principles of language. It is the only power a mind can know. Thus Omnipotence, and Omniscience simply mean linguistically functional.

So why make any statement at all about religion, unless one has made every effort to study, both from men and what men call "Gods" which are not gods, but followers of god--check out Revelation, unless one really had no care for the topic, but only wished to flatter their own ego?

There never has been any great need for many prophets in history. A prophet is only sent, or trained, at key times, rare times, because the real work is in the evolution of mans mental ability. Man is becoming, and he has a ways to go.
Today man imagines that evolution of the mind means that it will do the work of other body systems, it is never imagined that evolution is toward doing its own work.

Someday, it will be no surprise to man that the Judeo-Christian Scripture is a psychological masterpiece. It starts off as a test of the mind from the opening pages and continues to the end.

For example, the supposed two stories of creation. for a surprising revelation of these things, one might refer to work I have already posted. Suffice it to say, the curse is the blessing, and the beast 666 simply means

To regulate behavior so as to turn the past into the future and to bring the future to pass."

Which is really what a mind does when it is functional. It is a simple child's puzzle. It is a test as to memory, and standards of language. However, the solution is not as exciting as all the mythology, nor as sociopathic as it either.

It was stated that at a certain time, a new language would be introduced to mankind. It is a simple analogic. Granted it is not as difficult as the full blown analogic of dreams and visions, and they are called, but one has to start somewhere. One can say it is a mathematical analogic which exercises the mind in leaning how to say what they see.
Back to top Go down
https://archive.org/search.php?query=johnclark8659&sort=-pub

Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I)
Page 1 of 1