Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

was it allah?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daredevil
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-30

was it allah? Empty
PostSubject: was it allah?   was it allah? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:16 pm

six story Jesus struck by lightning

seems that God's wrath knows no bounds, or was it Allah, who was responsible, makes u think huh

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jtU2LmnsCiWr7nQtlMQF4X0fyj0QD9GBU9100
Back to top Go down
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

was it allah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it allah?   was it allah? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:34 pm

God's wrath?!!! Is it possible!
I didn't know that my Creator can be made mad and by who?!!... by some tiny creatures!
But it is always funny seeing people worshiping a so-called god that can be stimulated anytime remotely by humans, by desobeying his orders adopted by who call themselves God's servants! Hehe... How it is easy to deceive and control the masses in the name of a god (actually an idol).

Kerim
Back to top Go down
SUNLIGHT
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-08-03

was it allah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it allah?   was it allah? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:50 am

simpleLife wrote:
God's wrath?!!! Is it possible!
I didn't know that my Creator can be made mad and by who?!!... by some tiny creatures!
But it is always funny seeing people worshiping a so-called god that can be stimulated anytime remotely by humans, by desobeying his orders adopted by who call themselves God's servants! Hehe... How it is easy to deceive and control the masses in the name of a god (actually an idol).

Kerim
...................how easy it is to control the masses ? yes in the last century we had ample proof of this in HITLER and the nazis but the arch deciver who at this moment controls the WHOLE will shortly be put out of the way but not till there has been one more GREAT DECEPTION .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

was it allah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it allah?   was it allah? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was it allah?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Religiosity-
Jump to: