Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taboo 2... A humanbeing is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... Empty
PostSubject: Taboo 2... A humanbeing is...   Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 am

As many may already know, one hears that a human being is different from all other creatures for being an intelligent animal and talking being as well.

But in real life, a human being is the unique animal who may be called 'sexual' .

In other words, only the humankind depends on the sexual relationships as the key to share all the needed supports with others in any serious project.
In fact, without sharing sex with others, in a way or another and in any region in the world, one may never become famous or be accepted to join the high societies or Powers.

So a real intelligent person among us who always refuses to have sex with anyone in the world, he shouldn't be surprised for never having real support from the many human beings surrounding him.

Finally, may we add that there is one exception to this natural rule!
There is ONE character, in all history and the world, who, without his need to have any sexual relationship with any other person, became known... worldwide and forever. I believe you have already heard of him. Don't you?
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 2... A humanbeing is...   Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... 600px-Cyanocitta_cristata_FWS

\!!

Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... Peace_by_luisbc-d6r53g4

Back to top Go down
Philosopher8659
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 2... A humanbeing is...   Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:36 pm

That is kind of silly.
A definition not only determines class membership, it also determines the principles of predication. Many believe that assertion and denial are predicates, however that is not true. Subject and predicate indicate two distinct methods of naming any thing. Subjects are names of things directly, while predicates are a concatenation of the names of a things forms with the names of the material difference in a form. Aristotle almost had it, however he could not wrap his brain around it. Plato was much better.

A definition, therefore, ... oh hell, skipping all the simple stuff that has not been taught in public schools, but which can be found with diligence among some early philosophers,

We are not human beings. The part is not equal to the whole. We are one of a group of environmental acquisition systems of a human being-and like them we have a specific job to perform and specific means of doing that job. It is often culturally ingrained in one that one system among the many takes precedence, as if the part were greater than the whole. This is pure ego insanity.

On the internet archive I post under johnclark8659, on Youtube, the same as here.

Mankind is pre-linguistic, which means savage.

If you are interested in analogic, I am posting work on a new Geometric Mathematical language.
Back to top Go down
https://archive.org/search.php?query=johnclark8659&sort=-pub
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 2... A humanbeing is...   Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:25 pm

a human being is ....

\!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo 2... A humanbeing is...   Taboo 2... A humanbeing is... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo 2... A humanbeing is...
Page 1 of 1