Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Female ejaculation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
system-hater
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
system-hater

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Female ejaculation! Empty
PostSubject: Female ejaculation!   Female ejaculation! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:47 pm

I had a very new, and interesting experiance in my life. Now i have heard of female ejaculation, but i have never experianced it before, until just recently.

Earlier today, i found myself performing cunninlingus on a new girl i was havin sex with. During the ordeal she eventually told me she was about to cum. Little did i know, i was about to get a bonifide "spray" in my face as she ejaculated. Had i known that it was going to propel ALL over my face, i would have tilted my head to the side. It went into my hair, my eyes, and more importantly my mouth. I tasted it. And the taste of it was EXTREMELY salty and astringent, much like sea water but more SOUR. I actually managed to swallow some of it and cringed as i did. The consistancy of it is watery, NOTHING like male ejaculate. And it has no smell to it like urine does, it only has a TASTE.

I have eaten girls out before, but i have never experianced female ejaculate, and SO much of it! A very fascinating event to say the least.

How about it guys? Has this happened to you?

And girls, can any of you explain to me what this shit actually IS?
Back to top Go down

Female ejaculation!
Page 1 of 1