Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you have sex with a child prostitute?

Go down 
+2
Drone
Hadji
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Would you have sex with a child prostitute? (votes are anonymous)
Yes...
Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
No...
Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Maybe...
Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Drone wrote:
I'm just sick of you.
Sad

Likewise, mindless Drone, I am sick of you and your kind. There are billions of you crawling & creeping across this planet, slithering snakes.

I am now inclined to believe that a mass-extinction is in fact imminent, even though it is not necessarily-something I would choose myself.

Drone wrote:
PEDOPHILIA- Everytime I refer to this concept, i do not mean sex between, say, an adolescent girl and an adult man, though I know that the term could also be applied to this case. i'm refering to sexual abuse/exploitation of small children, say, 6, 8, 10 year old boys and girls, cases in which one of the parts involved in the sexual act (the child) is clearly involved in it against his/her will.
As expressed by my Human Sexuality essays, all sex acts are against the 'passive' will (the vagina).

A penis must actively-penetrate and seed the vagina for sexual procreation to be successful: the 'male' will is 'active'.

Therefore, it can be seen that Drone here is talking out of his ass, yet again...

Drone wrote:
I never suppose that the practice of pedophilia involves two thinking human beings, both equally willing to engage in the act.
Because sex is never "equal" in the first place.

One dominates The Other: Male (active will) v Female (passive will).

And yes, "men" can be considered 'feminine' in this globally-civilized world.

Drone wrote:
My position is always based on the obvious fact that small children do not feel sexual pleasure,
Here the mindless Drone exposes his blatant ignorance and stupidity.

Children feel *ANY & EVERY* kind of pleasure imaginable; they cannot qualify what is 'sexual' or not. They are oblivious.

Drone wrote:
and are always forced to do what the pedophile wants against their will.
1) All sex acts are forced (i.e. rape).

2) Children have no (active) will to begin with socially-compared to an adult.

Drone wrote:
That's why the pedophile generally threatens his victims, saying that his/her father/mother will beat them if they don't obey to him, etc, and never, NEVER, admits in public his 'love' for children, instead pretends to be a 'decent' member of society, and can even criticize the pedophile's act in order not to attract suspicions over himself.
False: all this so-called reasoning is pure conjecture.

Pedophiles often times do not "threaten" their "victims" in the way Drone here assumes.

Most actual threats are psychologically-determined to prevent the child from exposing their 'secret' using guilt & shame.

Drone wrote:
The so-called 'child-love' theory, that children also feel sexual pleasure, and are also interested in their adult 'mates' does not make any sense to me, judging from what I know about them.
((apparently Drone knows very little about them and talks out of his asshole))

Drone wrote:
In fact, I have never seen a child approaching an adult person with sexual interest.
Children approach non-parental adults for whatever purposes their parents design them for, often looking for nothing more than attention.

Drone wrote:
It's generally the molester that approaches the child, especially when there's noone seeing/watching him, and he generally appeals to threats, etc, in order to force him/her to have sex with him.
False, the mindless Drone is talking out of his ass again...

Child molesters generally-go undetected in social circles by gaining (intellectual) trust and comradery.

Drone wrote:
Many cases result simply in some slight psychological trauma that can be easily treated/cured with professional psychotherapy, but there are some cases in which the violator rapes and even kills his victims.
False, conjecture.

Drone wrote:
Now, the distance between a case and the other is not easy to determine. The only possible attitude, in my view, is NOT to encourage the pedophile's act as something acceptable in any way and under any circumstances.
This is Drone's Christian Humanism and social indoctrination/institutionalization talking.

He does not own his words. He is a liar and a hypocrite.

Drone wrote:
What must be taken into consideration here is not that there is a possibility that children may really feel/want sexual pleasure, etc, but the harms that can be done to a child's mind and body in such cases.
...nevermind that the mindless Drone *NEVER*, *NOT ONCE* states what the harms actually-are or possibly-could-be!!!

Drone wrote:
It's not merely a matter of knowing what is more rational/adequate to do, but of thinking that everything, even the need men feel of satisfying their natural sexual inclinations must be controlled to a certain extent, as they have effectively been for a long time now.
False, rhetoric.

Men have rarely, if ever, controlled their sexual libidos throughout Human History.

Proof: take a look around you. People fuck each other in the ass one million times per day, at least.

Is that reproductive? Do people believe that is how sex works; they must impregnate each other's asshole???

Drone wrote:
Like I have said here and on other board, the idea that the pedophile's act is UNNACCEPTABLE belongs to humanity's common sense,
...nevermind that the mindless Drone *NEVER*, *NOT ONCE* states what this "humanity's common sense" actually-is or possibly-could-be!!!

Drone wrote:
and it's hardly to know a single rational person who would like to see his/her son abused/violated by an adult man, in whatever situation.
Then again it is not too difficult to imagine a bastard child (like Drone here) having no sense of self-responsibility for his children, as a man, because the father-figure in his life abandoned him. Now reapply this thinking to all the bastards throughout the world who fuck-a-bitch and disregard any social or moral obligation to actually-work and parent his progeny. Then it will make sense how so many children become abused or sold into sexual slavery. Without a father around to protect the little ones; they are worthless, fucking, mind-slave, *BASTARDS* that know no bounds when it comes to self-responsibility, self-worth, or moral decency.

End of story: wash, rinse, and repeat it times one bazillion generations of Mankind.

Drone wrote:
This is one of those cases in which common sense does make sense to me, basically because children are defenseless, immature and innocent, and do not deserve to be submitted to such an abhorrent situation simply because some men cannot control themselves enough.
((yet the mindless Drone treats his women like whores...))

Drone wrote:
I must say that I'm not favourable to violent actions against the pedophile.
((because the mindless Drone is in fact a pedophile-himself))

Drone wrote:
I believe him to be a man who needs some sort of help.
((because the mindless Drone does in fact need some sort of help))

Drone wrote:
Probably someone who was abused when he was a child too.
...bastard children?

Drone wrote:
I would not risk saying that he's definitely ill especially because I believe that most of us are merely a product of our environments, and therefore the social condition of the pedophile must also be taken into consideration before we start to judge him.
Notice the mindless Drone's usage of the collective-we. This indicates that he holds no sense of self-accountability and must refer to an exterior system of judgment, law, and even reason. The reason for this is because the brain of the mindless Drone is severely-limited at this point. Not only does he *FEEL* pedophilia is "wrong", he must self-reference (many times) back to his social conventions and moral inclinations. Nevermind that he is a Christian Humanist hypocrite, a moral absolutist in disguise. He will forever be disregarding of self-responsibility because of his (probable) dysfunctional upbringing as a bastard-child in a third-world country. Now, of course, I do not judge him or or his past in the negative sense. I am merely-representing what he-himself has exposed to everybody about himself. Since he has not assisted me to hunt down these reasons against pedophilia, he has relinquished the responsibility entirely-for another (me for example) to do the work for him. Therefore, he has no self-worth at this point. Then again, he is a mindless Drone after all, unthinking, and forever irresponsible for any action he ever commits.

Drone wrote:
Since we are all absurdly exposed to sex nowadays, the idea that everything that can be used as a sexual object should be used like that is not hard to conceive. Our lives are not reduced to sex, though, at least not anymore.
Blatant contradiction.

In one sentence the mindless Drone states that our Contemporality is over-exposed to sexuality.

In the very next sentence the mindless Drone states that we are completely-immune to sexuality.

Drone wrote:
I need to admit, however, that although I believe that the pedophile's act is unnaceptable and that he's probably not solely responsible for his weird sexual inclinations, I do not really know what would be the 'solution' to this case.
Obvious understatement.

This goes to prove the mindless Drone's unthinking nature as a so-called "human being". Actually, he is a human animal.

Drone wrote:
I think psychologists, doctors and sociologists are the ones who must be concerned with that.
Deferment of (moral) authority to the collective-we.

The mindless Drone cedes his entire case, giving up, and bending over to take a 12-inch-dick into his asshole.

Drone wrote:
The only thing I can do is to state my opinion that pedophilia is not natural and should never be defended or justified. More than that is beyond my capacity.
Unreasonable, period.
Back to top Go down
Sonofgloin
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Sonofgloin

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm

SpeedOfSilence wrote:
If a man cannot help himself and is willing to MARRY a young woman because he wants to have a virgin which is what i think this is all about then he can do legally in some countries.

In the Phillipines, for example, the age of consent is 12 years old.

Prostitution is illegal in the USA even if she's 88 and needs the money to feed her cats.

SOS I believe the socially acceptable age for consent has moved up as societies are longer lived. If the average life span is 45 years then you have to get started early for practical reasons.

In regard to the thread question, definately not. But is that my personal choice or a genetic or social psychological imprint in my make up. To qualify this, from early adolescence I have been attracted to older women, ten to fifteen years older than I. It has to stop soon as I will be hankering after 70 year olds in a couple of years time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Sonofgloin wrote:
It has to stop soon as I will be hankering after 70 year olds in a couple of years time. Laughing
Grandmaphilia?
Back to top Go down
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Hadji

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Would you have sex with a child prostitute? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Sonofgloin wrote:
It has to stop soon as I will be hankering after 70 year olds in a couple of years time. Laughing
Grandmaphilia?
Gerontophilia, one of the chronophilia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia

"Chronophilia refers to a group of patterns of sexual arousal associated with age discrepancy between the sexual partners."

Interesting and related topic. A search for differnce, an escape from the homosexual feelings that come welling up when we sex with someone our own race, intellect, age and body-type. Some seek high -- and some seek low...

The others wiki lists are,
  • Pedophilia refers to a sexual preference for prepubescent children (by definition including nepiophilia). It differs from all these conditions in that it is a clinically-recognized disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

• Hebephilia refers to a sexual preference for pubescent children.

• Ephebophilia refers to a sexual preference for individuals in mid- to late adolescence, usually 15-19 years old.

• Teleiophilia (from Greek teleios, "full grown") is a term coined by sexologist Ray Blanchard to refer to the sexual interest in adults; "Peripubescent Teleiophilia" in reference to "crush" phenomenon. For gender-specific attractions to people in this age range, see gynephilia and androphilia.

• Gerontophilia refers to the sexual preference for the elderly.

And, UR, I am doubting that all females want to be fucked by all males and vice versa. "Existence preceeds essence." No man knows what he wants to fuck until he sees it.
Back to top Go down

Would you have sex with a child prostitute?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: