Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saddam's Execution on the Internet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andy
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Saddam's Execution on the Internet Empty
PostSubject: Saddam's Execution on the Internet   Saddam's Execution on the Internet I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:50 pm

The video of Saddam Hussein’s Execution is posted on the Internet on websites such as Youtube. Although it is difficult to get the full version of the execution on some of these websites, the full video is available on the Internet.

Is it acceptable that either the censored or non-censored version this should be posted on the Internet?

What ethical or cultural issues do you think have been raised by this?
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Saddam's Execution on the Internet   Saddam's Execution on the Internet I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:04 pm

I don't see a problem with posting anything you could possibly-imagine.

In fact, you should post a plan of assassinating government officials and see what happens.

I would not be the one to stop you; I cannot say the same for the people targeted though.
Back to top Go down
Taras
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Saddam's Execution on the Internet   Saddam's Execution on the Internet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:28 am

Hi andy, sorry it took a bit to reply,

Quote :
Is it acceptable that either the censored or non-censored version this should be posted on the Internet?
This is a bogus question.

Sadam was in no position to argue. The American imperialist aggressors controlled and continue to control the situation. They intended for the video to be filmed and disseminated. They used their running-dogs to do the actual physical filming so as to create a little distance.

The Sadam execution is available to be seen because they want it to be seen. The question of censorship is a non-issue, a diversion, one meant to distract attention from the fact that the American imperialist aggressors invaded and occupied a foreign land and then lynched its head of state.

Any debate about if the video should or should not been seen is falling for their ruse. Death to America!
Back to top Go down
SpeedOfSilence
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
SpeedOfSilence

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Saddam's Execution on the Internet   Saddam's Execution on the Internet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:41 am

America liberated Iraq from a secular DICTATOR.

Now the Iraqi people have a chance to raise a religious leader into power.

Hussein was against Islam. Why are you defending him? Let Islam put into power a devout muslim president.

Death to America?

America is a land of opportunity, freedom and power.

We brought opportunity to Iraq. You have an opportunity now to elect your leader. CHOOSE.
Back to top Go down
Taras
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Saddam's Execution on the Internet   Saddam's Execution on the Internet I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:52 am

SpeedOfSilence wrote:
Hussein was against Islam. Why are you defending him? Let Islam put into power a devout muslim president.

Death to America?

CHOOSE.
Sadam is not being defended. But, your enemy's enemy is your friend, no?

We will choose -- but it won't be from between brands of washing machines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saddam's Execution on the Internet   Saddam's Execution on the Internet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saddam's Execution on the Internet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: