Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Random Shit Thread

Go down 
+2
Unreasonable
Drone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Your Random Shit Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:45 pm

can i say it here, UR? lol!
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Drone wrote:
can i say it here, UR? lol!
Quit pooping in my threads.

What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:51 pm

ok, i know that this was a 'no'...

and i myself do not know what i want exactly...

a lost soul.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Drone wrote:
ok, i know that this was a 'no'...

and i myself do not know what i want exactly...

a lost soul.
If you want me, then make a thread for it.

I am going to flush your responses in this one shortly.

Sometimes I need to flush multiple times or it can clog.

You know how it is, or, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:18 pm

i have already made a thread 'for it', but you choose to ignore it.

the only problem i'm CURRENTLY having with you are these insinuations such as "you and Kriswest don't know what it is"...

you are comparing me with women, trying to say that i have a 'feminine' mind...

i can't swallow it.

generally speaking, i think you're 'alright' too.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:16 pm

I am stuck in limbo too
looking for friend
born in Timbuctu
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:51 pm

MagnetMan wrote:
I am stuck in limbo too
looking for friend
born in Timbuctu
Brilliant post, dude.

Deep, sparse, and to the point.

Excellent thinking.

king
Just practicing for the big day tomorrow, retard.
It begins at midnight.

Remember this, no matter what I say to you from now on....YOU....ARE...A...DUMB....FUCK.

I heard a whisper...was that you?
Back to top Go down
http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Satyr wrote:
MagnetMan wrote:
I am stuck in limbo too
looking for friend
born in Timbuctu
Brilliant post, dude.

Deep, sparse, and to the point.
By God! I think he gets it!.

Quote :
Excellent thinking.

Oh God! No! He never did!

Quote :
king
Just practicing for the big day tomorrow, retard.
It begins at midnight.

You need all the practice you can get.

Quote :
Remember this, no matter what I say to you from now on....YOU....ARE...A...DUMB....FUCK.

I have got your number.
Amongst your endless streams of verbal diarrhea
there is barely a germ of truth
that needs a response.

Quote :
I heard a whisper...was that you?
Only the ghost of death to come.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm

MagnetMan wrote:

I have got your number.
You DO, indeed.
give me a call...you are fascinating.

Quote :
Amongst your endless streams of verbal diarrhea
there is barely a germ of truth
that needs a response.
Spoken correctly, succinctly and accurately. Bravo!!!

There are only a few mnids of your caliber on this forum.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Satyr wrote:

There are only a few mnids of your caliber on this forum.

And it is waiting for the BIG DAY!
it is today?
or are you not prepared yet?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 pm

This is, truly, the day of my epiphany....my rebirth.

I only hope you and many of the other brilliant minds on this forum, get to debate so that I can, at least, gain some insight through the clash of titans.
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:48 am

"He stands against hedonism, an endless orgy of lust bent on making all things weak and cancerous"

Better fit to say - he stands against stagnance & meekness...

The Aryans, before diverging throughout India, deeper into the forest - were absolutely notorious for their banquets, fueled with drink, sex [with the slaves of course], and whole beasts roasted by the dozen. They were strong. This ended not because of the debauchery 'in itself', that was merely an expression of their strength - and a celebration of that glory. An affirmation of 'that type of life'. It ended with those little priests. Urbanisation [& an Norbert Elias style civilising process] in excess it seems, does that - that and too much 'metaphysics'.

The Hellads - another interesting bunch, referred to somewhat in Homer - again enjoyed their campfire singsongs we may say. Surrounded by the ornamental booty of a days raid, sweet slaves for fucking - boy and concubine - a bull sacrificed to the gods, and wine, watered wine of course - but wine for the belly nonetheless. Of course, Greece became decadent with civility, Aristotle, Plato - all that fairytale 'goodness' [the decline of Greece was not due to the moral decay that little English schoolteachers preach].

Oh, and those Spartans - after a hard day in the agoge - nothing like a nice boy to fuck, fuck hard, slender sweetness. Or whatever concubine was at hand.

It is only ever meekness and ineptitude that brings the cancer and decay you rightfully abhor. And impotence, incapacity to celebrate ones glory - that is another kind of invalidity, another degenerescence we must beware...
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 am

"and any one female of his choosing from the deceased's family (as a wife). "

oh why this arbitrary rule? I slayed the head of the family - I lay my claim to the lot!

One paltry female!!!

I want all of them, and those too small to fuck even with effort - I'll wait and train them. I'm patient as I am virtuous. The boys too - though when their voices break their necks will be fettered and they will clean my toilet until I feel like indulging in a little cannibalism or whatever. As for all other males - they can be sold or slaughtered.

As a boy I was taught to not just beat the shit out of one sibling - but the whole fucking lot of them. Before I could ejaculate I'd fantasise about razing houses to the ground - sadly the rules of civility did not permit it, and I knew not to deviate too far from the norm...

No friend, please don't tease me. Ressurect the Lex Talionis in all it's glory, even greater glory! Real democracy and justice!

Compassion ought to be borne unto those only whom have not wronged thee, they and their kin.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 am

Baldassare Cossa wrote:

oh why this arbitrary rule? I slayed the head of the family - I lay my claim to the lot!!

Ahhh
the orgy
of an unfettered teenage ego
who's imagined yearnings
sound so grand
so authoritative
so primitive
one is reminded of Shaka Zulu
and his five thousand concubines

Beat thy chest
oh mighty Kong
I am off to suck
my bong.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Satyr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 pm

The mature master
has spoken.

Where you are
he has been

And where he is
you can only hope you will be.

Rile against the universe
little noes,
you have not seen what this
master has seen

Know that your fears
like his
will one day
win you over to
GOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Baldassare Cossa wrote:

oh why this arbitrary rule? I slayed the head of the family - I lay my claim to the lot!

One paltry female!!!

I want all of them, and those too small to fuck even with effort - I'll wait and train them. I'm patient as I am virtuous. The boys too - though when their voices break their necks will be fettered and they will clean my toilet until I feel like indulging in a little cannibalism or whatever. As for all other males - they can be sold or slaughtered.

As a boy I was taught to not just beat the shit out of one sibling - but the whole fucking lot of them. Before I could ejaculate I'd fantasise about razing houses to the ground - sadly the rules of civility did not permit it, and I knew not to deviate too far from the norm...

No friend, please don't tease me. Ressurect the Lex Talionis in all it's glory, even greater glory! Real democracy and justice!

Compassion ought to be borne unto those only whom have not wronged thee, they and their kin.

hmm?

who or what are you? Marquis de Sade's ressurrection? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:38 am

Antidisestablishment wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:

Here is what I am thinking. Two men are put into an arena. One man leaves with his life, $500000...

Good enough.

Unreasonable wrote:
It would not matter if this were publicly-televised or not. The only thing that truly-matters are the rewards anyway.

It must be publicly televised, how are you going to pay out half a million dollars without ad revenue.

I would also like to add that you should switch the weapons up a bit. Perhaps have 10-15 televised events a week with all of them involving different weapons or armor. If you have the same weapons involved every time, you'd lose my interest after the first two or three weeks.

Unreasonable wrote:
To me, and this is just my personal opinion, there is no real competition in life without death.

You fail to consider the other ways to die besides physical death. A man who must live with a complete loss of his dignity has suffered as great a death than an honorable and respected man who no longer breathes.
Back to top Go down
Taras
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:52 am

Warning re. new media term, "Global Unrest". Watch for it. It will be the excuse for the global suppression coming.

Beware also of anti-genocide propaganda. They are afraid or they wouldn't be producing it.

Prepare yourself now for the Obama terminology; "dialogue". It is the armed versus the political wing of the party, that's all; American imperialist aggressors are American imperialist aggressors, some use guns, some use words. Both are real, don't be fooled by these tactics. Talk is cheap, but not priceless like truth and violence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Random Shit Thread   Your Random Shit Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Random Shit Thread
Page 1 of 1