Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debauch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:39 am

Feel free to partake in this CyberSodom.

Let me commence by committing idolatory, I will worship a dozen pagan idols - all blasphemous in form. The shapes of genitalia and animals, gargoyles vomiting wine and meat.

I shall fuck a goat. then slay it, ethically, to make the debacle kosher, hallal, let me fuck it once more. Necrobestiality.

I have now for my whim over the next 45minutes or so:

7 little girls aged 6-12, 7 teenage females aged 13-19. A whole troop of women, aged 20-40. And around a dozen boys, aged 3-14. Besides this, 3 more goats, a sheep, a turkey, a donkey and a cow. Three dead bodies, one freshly murdered, the other two significantly decayed. Every living human 'participant' has been given a fine blend of laxatives, diuretics and emetics as well as a cocktail of extra strength aphrodisiacs - so that ordures may flow from every orifice as we commence Sodom.

Everyone, please, join me. Join in on this orgy. Feel free to bring your own objects of pleasure - women, men, transexuals, eunuchs, the dead, children, animals, trees, wine, drugs, food in obscene quantities - bring it all. Now... Continue the story... Continue this orgy...
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 pm

My thoughts on this are here, https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com/philosophy-f1/human-sexuality-iii-t153.htm#2341

I'll come back and elaborate on this when I get a bit of time.

Don't expect many if any replies here, most folk don't have much going in the area of sexual fanatsy, maybe two women at once, or a Black chick or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Everyone, please, join me. Join in on this orgy. Feel free to bring your own objects of pleasure - women, men, transexuals, eunuchs, the dead, children, animals, trees, wine, drugs, food in obscene quantities - bring it all. Now... Continue the story... Continue this orgy...
Interesting! Laughing

What diet do you live on to supply so much orgasm??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 am

Dako wrote:
My thoughts on this are here, https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com/philosophy-f1/human-sexuality-iii-t153.htm#2341

I'll come back and elaborate on this when I get a bit of time.

Don't expect many if any replies here, most folk don't have much going in the area of sexual fanatsy, maybe two women at once, or a Black chick or something like that.

Do you mean Serge's thread on Gide's Sensuality?

I absolutely agree with sensuality - and I'm a big fan of Gide. I have his novel The Immoralist which I have read about 8 times, such a beautiful and poignant, tragic book.

I agree with you on sensuality, and enjoying the small details of sensual exchange - the small of hair, the touch, etc. Yes, all these things are very good indeed. I don't fuck goats in willd orgies all the time. Just at weekends Very Happy

Remember my little thread here is humour. Please everyone, join in! Let us create the biggest and most obscene, insane and infamous cyber orgy ever!!! Let it go on forever!

Post your wicked thoughts!!! Or at least, use your imagination and create some!!!
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:47 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Interesting! Laughing

What diet do you live on to supply so much orgasm??? Shocked

Bwahahahaha! Nothing like a good spiel of treefucking friend! Dendrophilia it's called.

For a truly orgasmic diet:

First my good man, you need to be fit - and I mean fit... Marine level fitness, so get on the exercise bike, get those pushups done on the knuckles etc!

Ok, head to your nearest fitness store - kill a few people, fuck the dead and bleeding bodies, store the meat for later consumption [protein and all that].

Now that the fun part is done, lets get academic:

You need your bodyweight in protein intake daily. If you way 180lb, consume 180g protein per day. So buy some whey protein powder. Drink 30g morning, 30 night, and 30+30 just before and after an hour long workout.

Get yourself some Creatine - preferably the capsule form called Creatine-Alpha-KetoGurate [or something like that]. 5-6g before 1h before exercise.

Also Get Arginine, taurine, tyronsie, carnitine, inositol, and a sports multivitamin pill - consume the lot 1h before your workout too.

Make sure you take an omega 3-6-9 pill daily, important for a healthy nervous system and to keep that powerful brain in good form right into old age.

When you're fit enough, and your blood pressure is adequately high [increase salt intake], take some ginseng and gingko biloba too - but be warned about the latter, even being out of training for 3weeks and eating these will cause a drop in blood pressure, ectopic beats and even temporary impotency - so only eat the last two when your whole body seriously is revving every day with some good hard training.

Now and then, if you have pocket change [commit fraud, rob somebody, pimp a few little girls or drug addicted women, blackmail a cop, do anything], get some Hydroxycut, that'll rev you up too.

With this my good man - you'll be spitting fuck 5 times a day, intensely, no problems, and won't be tired after boning the love of your life.
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 am

sorry I mispelled. hehe. I meant weigh 180lb!
Back to top Go down
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Baldassare Cossa

Male

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:51 am

Now would everyone PLEASE join in this orgy! Come on! Lets make it utterly notorious - break the world record. The most obscene, bizarre and immoral, longest running cyber orgy ever!!!

Are we Dissident Philosophers or are we not???

My philosophy is a pragmatic philosophy, it is an active philosophy...

My God is a jealous God - he demands his libations...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debauch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debauch   Debauch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debauch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: