Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The strongest growing pains of humanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Impious
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-14

The strongest growing pains of humanity Empty
PostSubject: The strongest growing pains of humanity   The strongest growing pains of humanity I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:49 am

Jesus set the fuse to an extraordinarily large bomb- and Paul lit the fuse (although I guess you could kindof blame it on Nero). Now it's left up to us to continue to pick up the pieces properly.

As a side note: Jesus had the opportunity to become the Messiah, but instead chose to walk down the path that led to his crusifixtion. His decision to do so proves that his was and perhaps still is the greatest heart (and wisdom) of all.
Back to top Go down
Dako
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Dako

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

The strongest growing pains of humanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strongest growing pains of humanity   The strongest growing pains of humanity I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 am

Impious! MagnetMan is right. They've duped you. The Christians are not your enemy. Christians are the enemy of the state/the Borg, that's why pop-culture has turned on them. Hasn't it struck you as odd that mass-culture is against the Christians? That's almost a sure sign the Christians are the good guys. It's like when you watch BBC, you know the reality is exactly the opposite of whatever they report.
Back to top Go down

The strongest growing pains of humanity
Page 1 of 1