Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world

Go down 
+7
Advocatus Diaboli
SilentSoliloquy
maryshelley
creasy
Unreasonable
Satyr
Alexi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:20 pm

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
There are biologically sound reasons that seem to surpass your nonchalant attitude that goes with your new found hyper masculinity.
Tell me about these "biologically sound reasons" then, that is, if you are capable of more than implications...

And what "new found hyper masculinity" are you referring to?

Tell me about myself Natalie as if you know me better than I know me. I'm all ears.

Do it on your own too, no help from others, lol.

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
While having sex with little girls who are unable to reproduce is obviously pretty useless, incestual sex isn't necessarily a bad thing from a biological perspective.
This is not true at all when you consider that an ungodly amount of sex that takes place in today's world, in the West at least, does not result in pregnancy. In fact, the statistics are staggering. Get this ... Westerners mainly have sex ... for pleasure. The necessary conclusion to draw is that the primal use of sex in this day serves to pleasure the libido of men. On those grounds, there is then no reason to instigate young girls into becoming anything but sexual objects. And this is what forces Feminism to even greater lengths & powers. The only thing that holds this back is Morality in general. Sex "slavery" and prostitution are then factors that are swept under the rug.

The discussion then leads to pedophilia, a topic that I especially enjoy to talk about with dishonest people.

People begin to shift in their seats.

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
In fact, you could establish a pretty good eugenics policy by, every now and then, making closely related people mate and then killing off or sterilizing the unfit ones.
The natural force of eugenics in populations by its own members, including infanticide for example, becomes determined even with a hands-off approach. You do not have to will anything one way or another and people will fuck one another into submission naturally.

It's about male-competition for mating rites. It is about the limitation of female sexual "choice", what she is free or not free to do using the strength of numbers and duplicity.

Sarah Palin, the way of the future: mediocrity.

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
The fact that it requires intervention is evidence enough that it should naturally be avoided.
What in the hell are you talking about here?

What requires intervention, male sexuality? Of course it does!

What should naturally be avoided, male willpower? Of course it should!

Who is the authority except God? Tell me, somebody, anybody ... I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Yes, naturally. Nature has also put up barriers for outbreeding as well (different song calls, odours and things). So heterozygosity isn't something necessarily natural either. It works in degrees.

But a question that I'm interested in is, what makes nature 'good'? A large part of being human is having an ability precisely to transcend nature and to impose ourselves upon it. Nature isn't infallible - it's just processes that function according to various constraints. A human is a piece of nature that can reason, that can consciously direct and manipulate things according to a goal - perhaps a better goal than nature's.

I'd like to reevaluate the notion of nature as being something good as such.
Nature can only be good. She cannot be another way.

Nature is incapable of harming anybody or anything, necessarily. Nature is infallible.

The problem is believing that a particular man has transcended his Fate and Destiny when he clearly has not.

The collective-we are slaves to Nature and slaves to Life. The Individual is an anomaly.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:35 pm

I know a woman who was raped repetitively as a child by her father. Ask her why it's wrong and she'll smash your face in.

She's still tormented by it to this day, and she's 50 years old.

Now you can come in and give me your bullshit about how there are no moral obligations, but you still need a nice ass fuck and I'd love to give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
I know a woman who was raped repetitively as a child by her father. Ask her why it's wrong and she'll smash your face in.

She's still tormented by it to this day, and she's 50 years old.
Thank you for proving my point dear!

That was not so hard, was it?

Domination that is unjust leads to Resentment. Therein lies the problem to this subject.

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
Now you can come in and give me your bullshit about how there are no moral obligations,
I never stated that there was or are no moral obligations. That is your ass-umption. You own it.

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
but you still need a nice ass fuck and I'd love to give it to you.
That sounds kinky, no thanks though.

Satyr, is that you?
Back to top Go down
Advocatus Diaboli
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
This is not true at all when you consider that an ungodly amount of sex that takes place in today's world, in the West at least, does not result in pregnancy. In fact, the statistics are staggering. Get this ... Westerners mainly have sex ... for pleasure. The necessary conclusion to draw is that the primal use of sex in this day serves to pleasure the libido of men. On those grounds, there is then no reason to instigate young girls into becoming anything but sexual objects. And this is what forces Feminism to even greater lengths & powers. The only thing that holds this back is Morality in general. Sex "slavery" and prostitution are then factors that are swept under the rug.

The discussion then leads to pedophilia, a topic that I especially enjoy to talk about with dishonest people.

People begin to shift in their seats.

Yes, but that isn't really, or I wouldn't really call it, a useful use of sex. Sex is also connected with social games, self-worth and things like that but these things are completely useless and meaningless. Who cares if some sick fuck gets his kicks from little girls or if some jackass fucks chicks and then brags about it to his friends? It's useless.

Quote :
The natural force of eugenics in populations by its own members, including infanticide for example, becomes determined even with a hands-off approach. You do not have to will anything one way or another and people will fuck one another into submission naturally.

It's about male-competition for mating rites. It is about the limitation of female sexual "choice", what she is free or not free to do using the strength of numbers and duplicity.

What is natural about civilization? Natural civilization is an oxymoron.

Quote :
Nature can only be good. She cannot be another way.

Nature is incapable of harming anybody or anything, necessarily. Nature is infallible.

The problem is believing that a particular man has transcended his Fate and Destiny when he clearly has not.

The collective-we are slaves to Nature and slaves to Life. The Individual is an anomaly.

'Nature' is nothing. Good is a human valuation. Nature is just processes.

Unless you think that the world is a theocracy then there is certainly no reason to think that nature is necessarily good. God saw the light and he saw that it was good?

Man, now you're talking about fate and destiny and stuff.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:42 pm

You've put your finger up the chute more than once with a little spit lube.

It feels good. Don't resist what we have. Let me rape you.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Yes, but that isn't really, or I wouldn't really call it, a useful use of sex. Sex is also connected with social games, self-worth and things like that but these things are completely useless and meaningless. Who cares if some sick fuck gets his kicks from little girls or if some jackass fucks chicks and then brags about it to his friends? It's useless.
Sex-for-pleasure is not useful? I disagree. I have found in my life that sex-for-pleasure was a great means to personal relaxation and the alleviation of anxieties & stresses. I think this is true, because of its biological service to individuals and societies.

Social games are useful to society, necessarily.

I think you are mixing up what is useful between individuals and society. Does the man/guy/boy who fucks a lot of chicks and goes around bragging about it earn those bragging rites? Maybe he does. Maybe his task was difficult or maybe it was not; why would difficulty matter? It could still grant him bragging rites. After all, that is what male-competition is all about anyway, is it not?

Personally, I enjoy it when men dominate and do not brag. But, that is just a personal preference and I deem it as "honorable" or "just".

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
What is natural about civilization? Natural civilization is an oxymoron.
I disagree.

Civilization is the result of the success from the human specie. That success allows us to built ant colonies across the face of the planet in the form of city-state-nations. The human race is an ant farm.

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
'Nature' is nothing.
I disagree; God is Nothing & Everything. Nature is Something.

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Good is a human valuation.
You believe that there is no concept of 'goodness' outside of the human specie???

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Nature is just processes.
I disagree; nature consists of both rapid change and receding stagnation. Nature can be still or in motion.

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Unless you think that the world is a theocracy then there is certainly no reason to think that nature is necessarily good. God saw the light and he saw that it was good?
I am inclined to say that the world is a Theocracy.

But I do not see how that disallows me or compels me to say something other than, "Nature is good".

Because, how can it be another way? I do not see it. God may have seen the light and saw that it was good, but that does not necessarily say anything about Nature.

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Man, now you're talking about fate and destiny and stuff.
I have a tendency to rant & rave when I have no audience or people to discuss anything with.

Ignore it at your leisure.

Last edited by Unreasonable on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:52 pm

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
You've put your finger up the chute more than once with a little spit lube.
You think so?

...but my mom says I'm a "good little boy"!!!

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
It feels good.
I will take your word for it.

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
Don't resist what we have. Let me rape you.
affraid
Back to top Go down
Advocatus Diaboli
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Unreasonable wrote:

Sex-for-pleasure is not useful? I disagree. I have found in my life that sex-for-pleasure was a great means to personal relaxation and the alleviation of anxieties & stresses. I think this is true, because of its biological service to individuals and societies.

Social games are useful to society, necessarily.

I think you are mixing up what is useful between individuals and society. Does the man/guy/boy who fucks a lot of chicks and goes around bragging about it earn those bragging rites? Maybe he does. Maybe his task was difficult or maybe it was not; why would difficulty matter? It could still grant him bragging rites. After all, that is what male-competition is all about anyway, is it not?

Personally, I enjoy it when men dominate and do not brag. But, that is just a personal preference and I deem it as "honorable" or "just".

Yes, I accept your criticism.

Even sex for pleasure is useful in the sense that, using it, you can control people and make them docile. I was thinking about things more from a eugenics perspective. I still don't see it as very useful, though. It's less useful than sex for reproduction.

Quote :

I disagree.

Civilization is the result of the success from the human specie. That success allows us to built ant colonies across the face of the planet in the form of city-state-nations. The human race is an ant farm.

Yeah, but natural designates something made by nature or something to do with nature, which is just processes. Civilization has been built by humans. It's synthetic.

Quote :
You believe that there is no concept of 'goodness' outside of the human specie???
All values derive from the human species. Where the hell else do, or even could, they come from?

Quote :

I disagree; nature consists of both rapid change and receding stagnation. Nature can be still or in motion.
Still? As in unchanging or unmoving?

Everything is changing all the time. Things are disintegrating and rotting.

Quote :

I am inclined to say that the world is a Theocracy.

But I do not see how that disallows me or compels me to say something other than, "Nature is good".

Because, how can it be another way? I do not see it. God may have seen the light and saw that it was good, but that does not necessarily say anything about Nature.
If the world were a theocracy, then you would have to admit that it is inherently good. Unless, of course, the ruling-god were evil or both good and evil.

If a god created the world and, having the divine omnipotence necessary to do that, then evaluated the world as good then nature (as created and evaluated by a god) would necessarily have to be good - unless the god could be wrong, but then he wouldn't be omnipotent and so couldn't create the world.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:32 pm

So you will take it up the ass?
Back to top Go down
Advocatus Diaboli
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Yes, please.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:42 pm

At least one of you are compliant with the demands of my feminine will.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 pm

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
So you will take it up the ass?
You're cute ... but not that cute.

Grow a beard and pretend you know something; then ... I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 pm

I have fantasies of pipe cleaners in your urethra. Maybe a little drano in case there's back up. I'll stroke it until the blood runs dry.

I want your mouth to cum with bubbly fizzes of lust.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Satyr wrote:
maryshelley wrote:
I didn't say it was immoral. I see it as akin to crushing oneself. Each deliberate act of crushing....is an act of self harm.
Huh?
So, when you eat you are eating yourself?

Deep.
I guess tiptoeing around and starving yourself to death would be the height of self love.

Quote :
Nor do I. We are all animals we are all related. Kill one (without eating it); kill a part of oneself.
What if I use it for a coat to survive the winter?

How ridiculous. You are implying an immorality to killing with no practical purpose because arguing that there is a thing such as a killing with no purpose would expose you as what you are.

Quote :
What is here has already earned the 'right' to be here.
Really? How?

Mommy and daddy fucking and mommy forgetting to take the pill makes one deserving?

Define a "right", because we are teetering on the edge of an absurdity precipice.

Well fuck you HARD and see where it gets you.......

Here.

Where the FUCK are you again? Oh here also. A stalemate then?

Or an existence?
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:21 pm

mary, how many drinks 'ave ya had hon?
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:22 pm

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
I have fantasies of pipe cleaners in your urethra. Maybe a little drano in case there's back up. I'll stroke it until the blood runs dry.

I want your mouth to cum with bubbly fizzes of lust.
Deep.

What have I done to deserve such unsolicited attention?
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Every time I read a post of yours I just get a tingle in my panties.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:27 pm

Alcohol is a funny thing, n'est pas?
Back to top Go down
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:54 pm

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
mary, how many drinks 'ave ya had hon?

As many as your mother/father had probably.
Back to top Go down
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Alexi

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:30 am

Satyr wrote:
Does this really require an answer?
No it doesn't, but there is something about truth...

SilentSoliloquy: Now for the questions:

Alexi, are you a little girl lover?

Алекси: Да, но не исключительно .

SilentSoliloquy: Have you ever 'loved' a little girl?

Алекси: Нет.

SilentSoliloquy: Have you ever done things to them?

SilentSoliloquy: Were you touched in sexual ways as a child?

SilentSoliloquy: Do you have children, nieces, nephews?

Алекси: Нет, нет, да.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:02 am

Who else do you love if not girls exclusively? Not your nephews, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Alexi

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:15 am

SilentSoliloquy wrote:
Who else do you love if not girls exclusively? Not your nephews, I hope.
No, that's gross. This might sound strange, but... women.
Back to top Go down
SilentSoliloquy
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
SilentSoliloquy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:25 am

Ok, so you love little girls for the above aforementioned reasons. That's their innocence and harmlessness in a nutshell.

But why the attraction? Why not little boys? It's not as if they have breasts or feminine characteristics to be attracted to. If it were not for perhaps longer hair on girls, you may not tell any difference of the sexes. That is, unless you peeked under the hood and desired her private areas which are underdeveloped, small, and delicate and if you were to act on your desires would injure her. Girls are children, and children don't have sex. Maybe they play peek-a-boo with the boys, but they aren't sexually active. Initiating sexuality too early into childhood and you have a psychologically mixed up adult, especially by an older male who imposes it upon her. You dream of harming a child?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world   Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simulacra and Girl-love, the little world
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next