Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival of the mentally fittest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Survival of the mentally fittest Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:08 am

If you step back and look at social order, The lowest on the rungs out number those higher up. Always has in any social creature. Unlike other social creatures though we are in contact with other herds, we intermingle herds, trade and fight with. We learn from other herds of humans.

The lowest class of human, the poorest if you will, out numbers the wealthy and the powerful in vast numbers. These poorest do not use social conformity to help themselves, instead they rely on the whims of the wealthy to direct them. Abused and tromped upon the lower classes accept abuse like it is a right and a duty. So why should anyone want to help the adults? They make their choices, they allow their sentient mind to be controlled by others. They must be held responsible for their choices. They educate their children to be irresponsible for their choices. So would not the human race be far superior if we as a species did not accept responisbility for these healthy sentient adults. Comapssion must be given to those that are incapacitated, but why should compassion be given to those that are not? They are allowing abuse to be done to them. Their choice. Their responsibility. Reach out to the children of these people begin to educate from the ground up and the species may improve the actions and responsibilities of the poorest. Survival of the mental fittest. Allow those that so choose to be abused falter and fade by depriving them of their reproduction abilities.

Sound Cold? It is, survival is cold. Evolution is cold. Pandering to the mentally weakest creates deprivation for the species.

Last edited by kriswest on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 am

I couldn't agree more. The problem is: who gets to control reproduction???

Who has the authority, the Moral Authority to say what goes?
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 am

Those in charge, obviously. If people capitulate to such a demand then can they be mentally fit?
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 am

kriswest wrote:
Those in charge, obviously.
Well, I would want to make sure somebody who has *my* best-interests in-mind making those choices.

And if such a person were to say I could not reproduce, then I think I would be pretty angered by that.

kriswest wrote:
If people capitulate to such a demand then can they be mentally fit?
It depends on the context.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:37 pm

You might question it,, I might question it. Those that show up on these forums might question it because we search for answers and questions. But, the majority of humans are controlled and obedient. They will do as they are told if they are even partially convinced it is good and moral . Being so easily controlled is the product of mentally unfit being allowed to survive at the whim of those that are fit. Compassion keeps the poorest alive. Not dominance.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 pm

kriswest wrote:
Compassion keeps the poorest alive. Not dominance.
Compassion is dominance dear woman. It is when the father stays his hand from beating his disobedient child.

Sometimes there are better ways to teach than fear. Sometimes fear is preferable. It is "a matter of degree" of course.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Compassion is not dominancem it is just a tool to get dominant. Sometimes compassion works better than fear in order to become dominant.

A father that shows no compassion will not remain dominant for very long. More than likely his child will kill him or leave him, be it a girl or a boy. The child will only take so much then it will assert itself in an effort to end its pain.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm

kriswest wrote:
Compassion is not dominancem it is just a tool to get dominant.
kriswest wrote:
Sometimes compassion works better than fear in order to become dominant.
These two sentences contradict. Dominance can be contingent on compassion. I did not say otherwise.

Therefore, compassion is dominance.

kriswest wrote:
A father that shows no compassion will not remain dominant for very long.
Says who ... you?

kriswest wrote:
More than likely his child will kill him or leave him, be it a girl or a boy. The child will only take so much then it will assert itself in an effort to end its pain.
That is likely; I agree. But why should the father care unless the child poses an actual-threat?
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 am

Quote :
These two sentences contradict. Dominance can be contingent on compassion. I did not say otherwise.

Life is contradiction
Fear and compassion both are tools for dominance. Look to the laws to see that.

Quote :
Says who ... you?
Says the courts from the many trials that occur on a daily basis. Criminal and family courts.

Quote :
That is likely; I agree. But why should the father care unless the child poses an actual-threat?
Only a father/mother that is an idiot won't sense a threat in their child. Only an idiot won't sense threat from any other human. All humans wether they are your family or not are a potential threat. There are many many idiots out there. What is the name of those to brothers that did their parents in? There are a number of cases that have gained fame for parents not seeing that fear was the wrong tool to be using to be dominant. I wish I could copy a letter that I read. This young woman has been staying with us, her mother is a whack job, really,. the letter that she wrote this girl was pitiful. Threats and reprisal was the main theme. The woman only controls by fear. It has taken a few months of listening and talking to keep this young woman from throwing her life away. She wanted to destroy her mother. It is common now, more so then ever I believe.

Too much compassion works the same. Great example.. go into a store and notice the screaming spoiled brats. They will grow up to despise their parents.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:36 am

Kriswest wrote:
Quote :

Life is contradiction
Incorrect, life is not a contradiction. Life is the antithesis of contradiction; it makes perfect sense.

Kriswest wrote:
Fear and compassion both are tools for dominance. Look to the laws to see that.
I did not say otherwise.

Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
Says who ... you?
Says the courts from the many trials that occur on a daily basis. Criminal and family courts.
So the Law says whether a father has crossed the line, in other words: God. <> or in other words: Society.

Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
Only a father/mother that is an idiot won't sense a threat in their child. Only an idiot won't sense threat from any other human. All humans wether they are your family or not are a potential threat. There are many many idiots out there. What is the name of those to brothers that did their parents in? There are a number of cases that have gained fame for parents not seeing that fear was the wrong tool to be using to be dominant. I wish I could copy a letter that I read. This young woman has been staying with us, her mother is a whack job, really,. the letter that she wrote this girl was pitiful. Threats and reprisal was the main theme. The woman only controls by fear. It has taken a few months of listening and talking to keep this young woman from throwing her life away. She wanted to destroy her mother. It is common now, more so then ever I believe.

Too much compassion works the same. Great example.. go into a store and notice the screaming spoiled brats. They will grow up to despise their parents.
I agree.

But you also did not answer my question.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 am

Only an idiot would not care. Caring is survival instinct. We all care about whatever situation we are in with another human. Its not about should care, its about when caring is done. And only an idiot would not care for their own future survival. Humans even your own children are potential threats. That is why we care.

Raising a good happy kid is survival instinct at its most basic. We humans have lost much of our understanding of instincts. Idiots do not think past the present. They can only live day to day when they do think. Their instinct is clouded at best. So they react instead of act.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 am

kriswest wrote:
Humans even your own children are potential threats. That is why we care.
There it is: selfish-extremism, aka vanity.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:56 am

Smile It is vanity to wish to survive. If you have no vanity then you would have no will to live.
Back to top Go down
Rhinoboy
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
Rhinoboy

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Unreasonable wrote:

And if such a person were to say I could not reproduce, then I think I would be pretty angered by that.

This is the problem that I have with the idea. I think as kris said that the people at the bottom end of the scale far outnumber the rest. Yes they may follow blindly but there is a limit even to this. If you take away breeding those people will turn, (remember that the people at this end of the social scale breed more than anyone else statistically) I think that the idea would lead only to revolution.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
Unreasonable

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Rhinoboy,

Luckily for the social-elites, they can depend on the stupidity of the masses. There are probably ways already-in-the-work that medicates the masses through tap water, in order to sterilize them, or other methods. It would not be difficult to do. The problem would be: you absolutely-cannot get caught!!! And there are even ways to do that, by forming splinter-cells within your own populace. Anyway, that is more of a conspiracy theory...

The real solution would probably be more upfront, something like this: new laws & propaganda programs that "reeducate" the masses to accept having only 2 kids or less (in the West). The world can learn from China, but China is a Sociality-Extremism. Next, the real problem is figuring out how to apply population controls over the global poor-class and third world countries. This would be more difficult, because it would probably have to be done by force or monetary persuasion. Ideology can work, but I imagine it would have to be a lot more backhanded to be as effective as propaganda works in the West and East. First of all, you would need to control all global nations to the degree where you could put a television or internet-access in *ALL* peoples' vicinities. Once that is accomplished, then it would not be difficult to control even the third world's population sizes.

But, this is all mostly-conjecture based on Globalization trends. A lot of these problems will be solved in-and-of-themselves.

The major things to watch for in this century are the redistricting of inter/national borders, and resource acquisition.

Population will be an after-affect.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:40 am

Buy bottled water,,,Buy health foods,,,, at the prices of healthy items only the uppermiddle and upper classes can afford to eat and drink healthy. I do not see a conspiracy to eliminate the poor. Just reaction to actions. Unforetold actions. But, on the flipside, the wealthy are the ones that will get the best healthcare,, or do they? Those pharmecuetical commercials can be pretty scary,,, "you need this pill even though it may kill you,, talk to your doctor today" The wealthy are getting hit Hmmm, Republicans against Democrats? You kill ours we kill yours all through advertising???

Perhaps the mentally fittest will be the ones that see through the jargon and bull despite their class. If you can figure out the poisons and the traps you survive , you are fit to live?
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 am

kriswest wrote:

The lowest class of human, the poorest if you will, out numbers the wealthy and the powerful in vast numbers.
These poorest do not use social conformity to help themselves, instead they rely on the whims of the wealthy to direct them. Abused and tromped upon the lower classes accept abuse like it is a right and a duty. So why should anyone want to help the adults? They make their choices, they allow their sentient mind to be controlled by others. They must be held responsible for their choices. They educate their children to be irresponsible for their choices. So would not the human race be far superior if we as a species did not accept responsibility for these healthy sentient adults.

I don't want to be a wet blanket and put the fire out. But I have to disagree with the premise of this whole argument. It conforms with jungle law but not human law. I would suggest that the richest and most powerful are the greediest - the most insecure. In human law the strong help the weak to get stronger, not the other way around. In that way the weak get strong and the strong get stronger. We began helping each other from the Stone Age onwards and as a result have gone from strength to strength via cooperating on laws higher than nature.

Quote :
These poorest do not use social conformity to help themselves, instead they rely on the whims of the wealthy to direct them.
Up to a point. When the abuse gets totally out of hand "let them eat cake" the poor revolt and heads roll.

Quote :
Abused and tromped upon the lower classes accept abuse like it is a right and a duty.
It never begins that way. When people rise to power they do so with the support of the poor, in the hope that things will improve for all when the new power structure is in place. And so it goes for a while. Everybody conforms and gets into the groove.
Then as power corrupts, as it inevitably does, the poor are trapped in the groove they helped create. And they remain trapped there until it becomes unbearable and the revolutionary cycle starts all over again.

The current economic collapse is a classic example of finding the majority trapped in a place they cannot get out of. It is more than likely that we are at the end of an Era capitalist domination. The recession might deepen into a depression - and this time it may not bottom out. In the meantime, you and I are helpless to do anything about it - until such time as our children are starving - and then it is revolution time again

All the above being true, and the lessons of history never learned, it would seem then that the strongest are mentally the most naive.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 am

Jungle law, is the undercurrent of human law , human law is the ice above the river. Most laws are not designed to help the poorer but to handicap them by dependence. While welfare , Social Security and food stamps may have been benevolent ideals at first, they trapped the poorest into dependence. Govt' benifits create gov't dependence. All these programs were not supposed to be permanent. They were supposed to be stop gap measures. Leaders found that by putting people on these benifits and making rules for qualifications they have people controlled. The few controling the many.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:52 pm

kriswest wrote:
Jungle law, is the undercurrent of human law , human law is the ice above the river. Most laws are not designed to help the poorer but to handicap them by dependence. While welfare , Social Security and food stamps may have been benevolent ideals at first, they trapped the poorest into dependence. Govt' benifits create gov't dependence. All these programs were not supposed to be permanent. They were supposed to be stop gap measures. Leaders found that by putting people on these benifits and making rules for qualifications they have people controlled. The few controling the many.

Aye, kris, spoken like a true capitalist. Speaking as an onlogist, I would argue that human life is not simply about competition for the biggest piece of the pie. If that were so, we would have never left the jungle.
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:05 am

But it was for that reason we did leave the jungles.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:44 am

kriswest wrote:
But it was for that reason we did leave the jungles.

Then why only us? All animals compete,
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:52 am

Learning to use tools and being omnivores kicked us in the evolutionary pants.
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:34 pm

kriswest wrote:
Learning to use tools and being omnivores kicked us in the evolutionary pants.
Chimps use tools and are omnivores. What kept them out of human consciousness?
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 am

Time,,

Who says they are not evolving into sentient creatures? Time helped us along, there is time for other creatures to evolve. Many creatures live here, do you think that humans will be the only sentient species,, Look to the waters of this planet. There are cousins out there are considered to be sentient. I would say this planet has built in redundancies for sentient life. The next ice age may well bring a new creature to sentient status. Are you willing to share?
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
MagnetMan

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 am

kriswest wrote:
Time,,

Who says they are not evolving into sentient creatures? Time helped us along, there is time for other creatures to evolve. Many creatures live here, do you think that humans will be the only sentient species,, Look to the waters of this planet. There are cousins out there are considered to be sentient. I would say this planet has built in redundancies for sentient life. The next ice age may well bring a new creature to sentient status. Are you willing to share?

All organic life is sentient. Plants have a sexual life. All living beings are witness to life. All appreciate life. My question is why was one specie selected not to remain regional and be able to appreciate the entire spectrum of creation - even see backwards in time and speculate on future projections? What is the meaning and purpose of that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the mentally fittest   Survival of the mentally fittest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival of the mentally fittest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Sociology-
Jump to: