Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fool
Administrator
The Fool

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Valentine's Day Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Day   Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Valentine's Day 18605.269370

Valentine's Day Anti-valentine's

Valentine's Day Fuck-Valentines-Day-

Valentine's Day Valentines_day_funny_02
Back to top Go down
https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
kriswest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Valentine's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day   Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:30 am

I take it you don't have a date for Valentines day??? Is it really that bad of a thing???? It can be a good thing. You can eat that box of chocolates all by yourself. You can belch, fart, scratch and not have to put on a tie, or pay for an overpriced crappy meal. Any possible money grubbing bitch has latched on to some poor schmuck and reprieved you and your wallet. Its really an overcommercialized holiday to make some poor guy feel like crap because he can't afford what his moneygrubbing woamn wants. Be patient you will find a woman that is quite happy to just have you by her side and totally blow off that silly holiday because, just being with you has the spirit of valentine anyway. Cheer up!!
Back to top Go down
The Fool
Administrator
The Fool

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Valentine's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day   Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:44 am

Quote :
I take it you don't have a date for Valentines day???

What gave that away? Razz

Quote :
Is it really that bad of a thing????

It is especially if your bored of smut stores.

Quote :
It can be a good thing.

That's somthing only people in relationships say.

Quote :
You can eat that box of chocolates all by yourself.

I hate candy actually.

Quote :
You can belch, fart, scratch

I already do that.

Quote :
and not have to put on a tie,

Me in a monkey suit? Never going to happen.

Quote :
or pay for an overpriced crappy meal.

I make them pay.

Quote :
Any possible money grubbing bitch has latched on to some poor schmuck and reprieved you and your wallet.

I've had a couple of those in the past. ( The only thing that was great about them was the awsome sex.)

( I made them work for the money. Whores doing chores. Laughing Razz )

Quote :
Its really an overcommercialized holiday to make some poor guy feel like crap because he can't afford what his moneygrubbing woamn wants.

Actually I look at it as a holiday that revolves around increasing population densities. Laughing

( All the while it makes single people feel bad.)

Quote :
Be patient you will find a woman that is quite happy to just have you by her side

Sure just as soon as I start making alot of money I'm sure I should have no problem finding someone of the opposite sex since we all know the materialistic motives of women when they go looking for men.

( Either that or I'll revert to paleolithic relationship practices of abduction. Laughing )

( Either way I can't lose! )

Quote :
and totally blow off that silly holiday because, just being with you has the spirit of valentine anyway. Cheer up!!

Most likely on that holiday I'll either be at a strip club or laying at home drunk.
Back to top Go down
https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Valentine's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day   Valentine's Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: