Dissidents Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My schooling post-poned.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fool
Administrator
The Fool

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2008-12-12

My schooling post-poned. Empty
PostSubject: My schooling post-poned.   My schooling post-poned. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:28 am

Well folks looks like I'm not going to school until early 2010. ( Probally Jan or Feb of 2010.)

( Never thought I would be working at bullshit wage jobs until the age of 23 just to get into schooling or a decent occupational career.)

The government has pretty much said that the type of schooling I have chosen isn't in economical demand for financial aid or because my schooling is only 2-3 months long that it isn't covered for financial aid in the first place.

( Or that I'm eligible for a grant either.)

What about a loan? Haha! I have very bad credit ( almost no credit at all) and I'm not stupid enough to fall for a predatory unsecured loan that puts you even further into debt.

( Like millions of dumb Americans in financial debt to predatory lenders and credit unions.)

So I'm probally going to take down a second part time job in order to pay for my schooling next year.

( I'm enjoying the American dream baby!)

My schooling post-poned. Thought2

My schooling post-poned. American-Fuck71Ko
Back to top Go down
https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com
Ivan
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
Ivan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-07

My schooling post-poned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My schooling post-poned.   My schooling post-poned. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:39 am

Quote :
( Like millions of dumb Americans in financial debt to predatory lenders and credit unions.)
Everyone is dumb, don't take that too hard. Live and learn. I do a damn lot of stupid things, but making mistakes is how we learn, that's why I'm so wise!

That debt is a big big problem, they'll hunt you to the ends of the earth; you can go to Timbuktu and credit card bills will show up in your mail box. You'll have to be creative to get out of that.

Quote :
Never thought I would be working at bullshit wage jobs until the age of 23
If you escape by 23, count yourself lucky.

Quote :
The government has pretty much said...
This doesn't sound healthy, DPD? You gotta get away from government involvement as much as possible.

Brutal hard work and crime are about the only way to get money together if you don't have the right papers or parents. That's about all there is to it.
Back to top Go down

My schooling post-poned.
Page 1 of 1